*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 costs $12 per month and ships to the U.S. and Canada. Shipping to U.S. is free and $3 for Canada. Each box will have five (sometimes six!) deluxe samples and full-sized products that can range from skincare to hair care to color cosmetics, and more!
Three out of the five products this month were full-sized and I think all of them are great for travel. I just got back from NYC and could have used the body wash, but I'm going again in June so I'll be able to put these all to good use then!
- Chella Passionate Pink Moisturizing Lip Pencil ($18, full-sized) - I've gotten a few other Chella products from subscription boxes before and they've been great. This is a highly-pigmented red/pink pencil that I think could easily be used to blend onto your cheeks as well.
- Soapbox Sea Minerals Body Wash ($.60 for 2 fl oz) - This has aloe vera, shea butter, and sea minerals to soothe and cleanse skin. Soapbox also donates one bar of soap to someone in need for each full-sized bottle purchased.
- Global Beauty Care Green Tea Makeup Remover Wipes ($1.99 for 30 wipes, full-sized) - I use makeup remover wipes daily to take off my makeup after work so I'm always happy to get a new package. These also hydrate and help fight wrinkles.
- Jelly Pong Pong Paradise Pigments ($19.95, full-sized) - I love the name "Jelly Pong Pong" and I've seen their products popping up in a lot of boxes lately. I received the shade Fig Jam, which is a bright fuschia/pink. This can be used on your lips and cheeks.
- Maskeraide All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gels ($4.89 for two gels) - These are listed in Canadian dollars on their website with a retail of $25 CAD, so converted to USD that's $19.57 for a full-sized box of four pairs of eye gels. Anyway, I love using eye gels to relax after a long day. These help de-puff your under eye area and also brighten, hydrate, and firm your skin.