*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Glitter Garden Farm is a small family business operating out of a micro farm in Tennessee. They've been offering hand-poured wax tarts and candles for a while but noticed an increase in requests for these products after moving to an online market on Etsy.
The Wax Melt of the Month subscription costs $3.99 per month. They also have three months available for $10.78 and six months for $21.55. Each month they'll send a new, inviting scent in the form of a soy blend wax melt.
Since the subscriptions are purchased through Etsy, recurring billing is a little different than other subscription services. You'll receive a letter from Glitter Garden Farm with your last box letting you know it's time to renew. They're very flexible with renewals, so even if you want to wait a week or two before renewing you can do that! You won't be automatically billed for a new duration when your initial subscription period ends. The reason they don't use a service like CrateJoy yet is because they don't yet move enough volume to cover the cost of those types of platforms.
I received two full-sized wax melts in the Country Garden scent and four smaller squares in Lullaby (blue), Hugs (red), Sweet Berry (purple), and an unnamed green square. I think the green one may be their Green Tea scent. Here's a description of each, from the Glitter Garden Farm Etsy shop:
- Country Garden - It's like walking through a charming country garden. The soft grass and clover beneath your feet, birds fluttering nearby and every flower is in bloom. Country Garden is fresh green clover, snapdragon, ivy, rose petals and carnations.
- Hugs - Like a Spring breeze hugging your skin to blow Winter away. Hugs is a blend of delicate flowers, jasmine and a touch of lemon leaf.
- Lullaby - Soothing and relaxing. Lullaby has a heavy scent of baby powder with notes of lavender and cedar wood.
- Sweet Berry - Sweet and ripe blackberries, tart raspberries in a bowl of sweet cream with a dash of warm vanilla. Sweet berries is a charming dessert in wax tart form.
- Green Tea - A soothing hot cup of green tea infused with lemongrass and fresh herbs. This is a comforting scent that's sure to be an every day melt!
There were no instructions included with my shipment, but the website says to cut each large wax melt into four squares and use one square at a time in an electric wax warmer.
My favorite scent in the bunch is Sweet Berry! All of the waxes have a good scent throw and smell exactly how I would expect them to based on their descriptions.
Bottom Line: I think the Glitter Garden Farm Wax Melt of the Month subscription is a steal at only $3.99 per month! You'll save even more if you subscribe for a duration of three- or six-months. All of the scents I received were lovely and I'm looking forward to using them all in the future.