*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and full-sized items for only $12 per month with free shipping (to the U.S., Canada is $3)! The samples range from skincare to color cosmetics to tools, and more. They always send a good amount of full-sized items and I like the variety of brands, too.
I have to admit that I've gotten a little lazy with my morning makeup routine. Staying in bed for a few extra minutes has been winning out over taking the time to put on all of my normal makeup, plus I've been feeling a bit uninspired. But this month's box had great products to help jump start me back into a routine again.
- Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Condition Hair Mask ($4.50 for 1 oz) - I've gotten this in a few other boxes before but I haven't ever actually used it. Now that winter is here it means even drier air outside, so I'm definitely going to put this to good use to keep my hair moisturized. It has no sulfates, parabens, silicones, artificial colors, or fragrances.
- Manna Kadar Lip Locked Stain in Shae ($6.93 for .052 oz) - I've really liked every Manna Kadar product I've tried, and I especially like that they're a Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free brand. This is a primer, stain, and lip gloss all in one. The shade is kind of like a mauve/nude, so it's great for daytime wear.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($1.96 for 7 wipes) - BB5 does tend to send makeup wipes more often than other boxes, but I'm not complaining--if you've been reading my blog for a while you know that I use these on the daily, so I'm always glad to get a spare pack.
- Peony Shadow Trio in Gilded ($17.95, full-sized) - This is the perfect little palette for me! I love golds and browns and like having portable palettes like this for travel. I love every shade and will put this to good use. It's also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and paraben-free.
- BB5 Cut That Crease Angle Brush ($10, full-sized) - I actually don't have a true crease brush, usually I just cheat with other smaller brushes. This has really soft bristles and looks like it'll be good for smudging, too.
Bottom Line: This box was pretty much perfect for me! I love the eyeshadow palette, will definitely use the makeup remover wipes and the hair mask, and am curious to try the lip stain and crease brush. The box had a total approximate retail value of $41.34!