*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Degustabox costs $19.99 per month with free shipping. This is a review of the U.S. box, but they actually launched in the U.K. and have a subscription available there as well.
Each box will contain 10-15 full-sized snacks and food items. I've always been impressed by the variety of foods in each box. There's usually a good mix of familiar things and new snacks for me to try each month.
Degustabox is a big box, and everything is carefully packaged in lots of protective bubble wrap. I've never gotten a broken item in this box, which is impressive considering they often contain heavy items like sauces and drinks. That being said, they have a great policy where they'll replace any broken item, all you have to do is let them know via the contact form on the website.
Another cool thing about Degustabox is that you can earn points for referring friends and reviewing each of the items on their website and once you accrue 100 points you can trade them in for a free box!
November's box had 9 items with a nice balance of savory, salty, sweet, and even a little spicy! Degustabox is doing a split campaign this month so you'll receive either a Torani coffee or Ponti Glaze Balsamic Vinegar in your box. I received both as a reviewer so that you could see what both products were like.
- Haribo Sour Gold Bears (~$2) These are a bonus item for all subscribers! I love Haribo bears and the sour ones are even better (if you like sour candies, that is). This bag is big, 9 oz., and I'm going to take it to work to snack on at my desk. Also, I guessed on the retail value based off of a quick Google search because they aren't listed on the info sheet.
- Oloves Healthy Olive Snack ($1.49) - These pitted olives come in Basil and Garlic, Lemon and Rosemary, Chili and Garlic, and Chili and Oregano. I got the Basil and Garlic flavor and I passed them off to my brother because I don't like olives, but he said they were delicious!
- NibMor Dark Chocolate ($1.39 each) - I definitely kept these candy bars for myself and they were so good. I got the Cherry and Blueberry flavors and I honestly can't pick a favorite because they were both amazing. They have real chunks of fruit in them and the sweetness balances out the dark chocolate.
- Chef's Cut Real Jerky ($5.99) - Each bag of jerky is gluten-free, low-fat, and nitrite-free with 12 grams of protein. I received the Chipotle Cracked Pepper variety, which is one of five available.
- Beanitos White Bean Chips ($1.00 each) - I've had Beanitos before and they are a fantastic chip. The bean makes them nice and sturdy with a great crunch. There were two each of the Nacho Cheese and Hint of Lime flavors, and I liked both but the Nacho Cheese was the best.
- Bruce Cost Ginger Beer ($1.50 each) - I've never had ginger beer before but I've heard a lot about. Despite the beer in the name, I don't think this is alcoholic. It's made with 100% fresh ginger with no ginger extract or flavoring added. There are also ginger sediments in every can, so FYI if you aren't a fan of drinks with solids in them. I haven't tried this yet, but I love ginger tea so I think I'll like this as well.
- BRIANNAS Poppyseed Dressing ($3.99) - This is a rich and creamy dressing that's great with coleslaw, potatoes, tuna, and chicken salads. I've never actually had poppyseed dressing so I'm excited to give this a try.
- Sharwoods Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce ($4.99) - I love tikka masala and I will definitely be making some tikka masala chicken with this!
- Torani Single Cup Coffee ($7.99) - Again, this is one of two options you'll receive in your box. The second option is the one listed below this. I knew Torani made flavor syrups but I didn't know they made K-cups, too, but I'm glad they do! I got the Salted Caramel Flavor, the other possible option is French Vanilla. I drink my coffee black and this has enough caramel flavor to add a nice touch without being too overpowering.
- Ponti Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena ($5.99) - My best friend's boyfriend is from Modena and he says that their balsamic vinegar is the best! I love cooking with it and will definitely be adding this to salads and more.
- HONEES Cough Drops ($2.75) - Winter is coming and that means colds are probably coming, too. Or at least sore throats. I like that these are filled with honey, which definitely helps soothe my sore throats.
Bottom Line: This was another great box from Degustabox! I'm excited to use the Sharwoods Tikka Masala sauce and Ponti Glaze Balsamic Vinegar in upcoming dinners. This box definitely introduced me to some new products I wouldn't normally come across, too, like the Bruce Cost Ginger Beer.