*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Like I said, Daily Goodie Box is 100% free -- no shipping, no hidden fees, no catch. Boxes are sent out based on availability, but they definitely do send out boxes to lots of people so it can't hurt to create an account to see if you get chosen! If you interact with them on their Facebook page (link at the end of this post) it might increase your chances too, since I've seen them comment and give boxes to people on there.
When you sign up at Daily Goodie Box you'll fill out a survey to give them information about yourself. This is the information they use to match you with boxes, as I'm sure they operate the same as similar services and pick people based on the demographics the companies in the boxes are looking to reach.
After you get a box, log back in to leave reviews of the products inside. You only have to give a few sentences about your experience with the product and whether or not you liked it. The more products you review, the better your chances of getting a future box!
This box was loaded with stuff. When it arrived I immediately noticed that it was pretty heavy so I was excited to see what was inside!
- DudeProducts Quick DUDE Shower Wipes - As the name implies, these are cleansing cloths for the guy (or gal) on the go. They're thick and larger than a standard makeup remover face wipe and have a light, clean scent. I used these on my face only because I had run out of makeup remover cloths and they took everything off easily and didn't leave my skin feeling dry. These would definitely come in handy in a pinch post-workout.
- Bakery on Main Bunches of Crunches - Bakery on Main creates gluten-free snacks that are really delicious. This was a dark chocolate and sea salt flavored mix superfood grains. I really liked the flavor and think it would go great on top of yogurt.
- EBOOST Strawberry Kiwi Energy Powder - I've had EBOOST before and I've always enjoyed it. This flavor is new to me and I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds good. It has green coffee bean, green tea leaf, essential vitamins and minerals, electrolytes, and more to keep you feeling your best.
- Adamia Therapeutic Lotion - This was my favorite item in the box because I always have dry, cracked skin on my hands. This has macadamia oil and an exclusive Promega-7 blend of clinically-proven moisturizers to calm painful dry skin. It also has macadamia oil, which mimics skin's natural oils for faster absorption without greasy residue. I really like this and think it works very well.
- Goddess Garden Everyday Natural Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - The sun is finally back out here in Western NY, and hopefully it's here to stay! This is made with plant-based ingredients and provides broad spectrum sun protection. It's also certified organic.
- Peanut Butter & Co Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter - I had no idea powdered peanut butter was a thing until I saw this! I received the vanilla flavor and I think I'll add it into a protein shake after my next workout.
- Slurpee Cotton Candy in Cherry - Who doesn't love cotton candy? This was a lot of fun to eat and I liked the cherry flavor a lot, which usually isn't a flavor that I enjoy.
- #MPWR Skincare Zip, Zap, Gone! Spot Treatment Stick - I had been looking for a product like this so it arrived at the perfect time. This is a certified organic spot treatment for acne that's made with all-natural ingredients. In comes in a rollerball applicator that's easy to apply right to problem areas. I had two lovely pimples on my face when I got this box so I used this immediately. It didn't cure my acne right away, but I swear it did dry it up and make it go away faster than it normally would have.
- Detox Water in Lychee and White Grape - This drink is non-GMO, USDA organic, gluten-free, and vegan. It contains 350 mg of ACTIValoe gel flakes, electrolytes, and vitamins to help support immune function, healthy digestion, nutrient absorption, and improve skin elasticity. The flavor was great and with only 15 calories I could definitely see myself purchasing more of these in the future.
Bottom Line: This was an exceptional box, especially considering it was free! I liked the variety of products represented and found some new favorites. I highly recommend signing up for Daily Goodie Box!