*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Cate and Chloe VIP is a jewelry subscription that sends hand-picked pieces based on a style profile that you fill out when you sign up, plus an extra VIP perk item. The VIP perks are different each month and can be anything from beauty products to other accessories, and more!
They have three different box options:
- The Starter Package - $19.99 per month for one piece
- Double the Fun - $29.99 per month for two pieces
- Full VIP Status - $39.99 per month for three pieces
Each option includes the VIP perk and comes with free shipping on all U.S. orders. You can also exchange anything you don't love for free.
This is a review for the Full VIP Status box. One thing I really like about Cate and Chloe is that everything is beautifully packaged. The tissue paper is a different design each month and is always really pretty. I save it to use for future gifts. Each piece also comes in a sturdy gift box or drawstring bag so nothing gets tangled.
- Ava "Free" Aztec Drop Earrings ($59) - It looks like these earrings are currently only available as part of a set, so I'm glad I got them in the box on their own. I really love the black and gold design. They're the perfect size and I will definitely wear these out and about this summer!
- Harper "Majestic" Leather Choker - I couldn't find this in the Cate and Chloe shop so I'm not sure how much it retails for. I know chokers are really trendy right now but I feel like they're more appropriate for teens and younger girls. It's not really my style but I will gift it to someone who will wear it more than I would.
- Aubrey "Fair" Gold Stacked Jewel Ring ($49) - This is a statement ring for sure! It has earthy jewel tones that I really like, but it's big. This isn't something I could wear every day but it's great for a night out.
- L'ange Hair Replenish Detangling Conditioning Spray ($17 for 4.5 fl oz) - I'm glad this was the VIP Perk this month because I will put it to good use. It's made with pro-vitamin B5, aloe, chamomile, and wheat amino acids to detangle and condition hair. It also has UV protectant to help keep color treated hair from fading.
Bottom Line: I loved the VIP Perk and the Aztec earrings that I got this month. The choker was a bit of a miss, but I'll be able to gift it to my younger cousin and I'm sure she'll love it. The ring is a lot of fun and way outside of my comfort zone, but I'm glad I received it because it forces me to try something new!