*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
The Cate and Chloe shop has tons of jewelry to suit every style and need. Their VIP box is an affordable way to grow your jewelry collection. Each month you'll receive one to three pieces of jewelry based on your style and preferences plus a free VIP perk. Here are the pricing options:
- The Starter Package - $19.99 per month for one piece
- Double the Fun - $$29.99 per month for two pieces
- Full VIP Status - $39.99 per month for three pieces
All box options include the free VIP gift and shipping is free on all US orders. You can also exchange anything you don't love for free.
This is a review for the Full VIP three piece box. The first thing I noticed was how beautifully packaged everything was! I absolutely love the floral tissue paper. I saved it for future gift wrapping.
Each item is inside an individual box. The boxes themselves are really nice quality and I'm going to keep mine to store the pieces in. I mean I'm sure that's what they were going for anyway, but I've seen other jewelry items that don't ship this way so it's definitely something I wanted to point out!
When you sign up for a subscription you'll fill out an in-depth style quiz. It asks things like what style you like (classic and delicate, bold statement, or both), occasions during which you wear jewelry, what colors you prefer, and more. Then Cate and Chloe will send you pieces to match your preferences. They did an excellent job of picking out jewelry for me; I absolutely love everything!
The VIP gift this month is a Coobie Seamless Bra Lingerie Bag ($8 value). I have to admit that I do not take as good of care of my bras as I should, so I will put this gift to use for sure. It's 17" x 14" so it'll fit multiple items, including bras, panties, camisoles, and more. The rust-resistant zipper and snap lock will keep all of your delicates safely inside during the wash.
- Naomi "Free" 18K Gold Plated Feather Necklace ($59) - This necklace is so, so perfect! I love nature-inspired pieces and these dainty feathers are beautiful. As you can see from the photo I posted just above this one, they hang at different lengths which is a touch I really like.
- Harlow "Fearless" Two-Toned Necklace ($69.99) - I also love this necklace! This is the perfect replacement for my favorite necklace that I broke that I mentioned at the beginning of this post. I wear a lot of long, flowy shirts with leggings and I like to have a long necklace to go with them. I really like the matte plating and mix of gold and silver in this. The design perfectly fits my style.
- Lillian "Pure" Geometric Earrings ($54) - These are a little outside of my comfort zone but I still absolutely adore them! I have pierced ears but I've fallen out of the habit of wearing earrings so I want to get back into accessorizing with them. These are so pretty and I love the shine! I'm going to wear these for a gala concert I have coming up in May.
Bottom Line: I feel like I used the word "perfect" a lot in this post, but that's because Cate and Chloe VIP really did send me the perfect pieces! They matched my style preferences so well and I can't wait to wear all of my pieces out and about. The VIP gift was also a great addition and something I'll be able to use for sure. The box is also an amazing value: the Full VIP Status box is $39.99 and I received three pieces valued at a total of $182.99!