*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Degustabox sends at least 10 full-sized food and snack items each month for only $19.99. Shipping is free within the U.S. They also have a U.K. box. They also have a points program where you can earn points for reviewing the products on their site and referring friends. Once you have 100 points you can exchange them for a free box!
What I like best about Degustabox is they always send a good variety of items from brands that I know and ones that are new to me. It's a great way to discover new favorites at much cheaper prices than you would at the grocery store. Here's what was included for March:
- Boboli Original Crust ($4.99) - I love making pizzas at home for dinner and this Boboli crust will be perfect for that. It's a 12" pre-made that I plan to smother in cheese!
- Tolerant Foods Chickpea Pasta ($4.99) - This pasta is made with all-natural chickpeas and has between 14-20 grams of protein, high fiber, and a full service of vegetables. It's allergen-free, gluten-free, organic, kosher, vegan, and non-GMO.
- 7 Days Soft Croissant ($1.49) - This croissant is stuffed with peanut butter creme and jelly! It sounds like a delicious little snack.
- Paul's Quinoa Bars ($7.49) - These bars are made with 100% natural certified organic and certified gluten-free ingredients. This specific variety has a mix of Paul's Quinoa Flakes and Puffs, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, almonds, peanuts, and honey.
- Energems ($6.99) - I've sampled Energems from Degustabox before and I really like them. They're a great little supplement with a caffeine equivalent of one cup of coffee in one serving (three gems). These are the Mint Dark Chocolate flavor.
- Good Thins ($3.69) - These sweet potato flavored crackers are made with real potatoes. They have a great crunch and a light dusting of extra flavor on them, too.
- Goya Quinoa Blend ($2.99) - To be completely honest I am not the biggest fan of quinoa but this blend sounds delicious. It has brown rice, quinoa, black beans, and vegetables and is gluten-free, vegetarian, and made with 100% whole grains. I think it'll be a good side dish with some chicken,
- Lemoncocco ($1.59) - This is a new premium non-carbonated drink made with lemon and coconut milk. At first I thought it was a lemon soda because of the can shape and was confused by the "shake well" instructions! I'm not a huge fan of coconut so I didn't love this, but I could see how it would be really refreshing for someone who does.
- Mrs. Thinster's Chocolate Chip Cookie Thins ($2.99) - I love these cookies! They're nice and thin so they have a really good crunch. This is their best-selling flavor. I like to crumble them up and add them to ice cream.
- Loacker Tortina Dark-Noir ($3.99) - These were such a yummy little treat! They're crispy wafers coated in dark chocolate with hazelnut cream inside.
Degustabox is running a special through March 31st for new subscribers: Get 50% off your first box (only $9.99!) and a free gift from Green & Blacks! The brand has just unveiled their newest creation, the Pure Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Bar and you can get one in your first box! Just use this link and coupon code CJMAR2017.