*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Stylogic is a clothing styling service that does the shopping for you. A personal stylist will hand select five clothing and accessories for you based on your style profile. This is a little different than traditional subscription boxes because you can schedule a box whenever you want. There is a $25 styling fee that you can then use towards purchasing any items you decide to keep. If you keep all five items you'll get a 20% discount.
When you get your box you'll have three days after it's delivered to try everything on. Obviously be sure not to remove any tags until you know for sure you're going to keep an item. Stylogic includes a pre-postaged return label for you so all you have to do is pack up the things you don't want to keep, re-seal the box, and send it back with the label.
When you create an account you'll fill out an extensive style profile to really help your stylist get an idea of how you dress. They ask for your sizes, color preferences, fit preferences, and more. You can also link them to your social media accounts and I recommend making a Pinterest board with images to reflect your style.
The box was well-packaged and I really liked the cute polka dotted tissue paper. I can never pack the box back up as neatly as it is when it arrives!
I apologize for the not-so-great background here, but I live alone and don't have a tripod so I was a bit limited with my photography options. Anyway, I still think you'll get a good idea of what the clothes looked like!
- Long Sleeve Blouse ($49 to keep) - This blouse is so my style! I loved the fit, color, and gold buttons. It fit well and is definitely something I would wear to the office and out and about. I did end up sending this back though because it's identical to a shirt I already have.
- Fleece Leggings ($15 to keep) - I honestly was just thinking last week that I wanted to get a pair of fleece-lined leggings! I was at a hockey game and it was freezing cold and my regular leggings weren't cutting it. These fit perfectly and are so warm and comfy. I especially liked that they weren't too long. I have a 28" inseam and usually I have to roll up the ends of any leggings I buy but not with these! I ended up keeping these because the price was great.
- Jacquard Sweater Cape ($75 to keep) - I never in my life would have ever thought to try something like this on if I was shopping by myself, but that's what I love about styling services -- they often send me things that are outside of my comfort zone but I end up loving! This was so soft and cozy and I loved it, mostly because it was like wearing a blanket. I also liked the colors and pattern a lot. Unfortunately I decided to send it back because the price point was a little too high for my preferences.
- Quilted Lightweight Trench Jacket ($129 to keep) - I liked the color of this jacket and the style from the waist up. As you can see it flares out quite a bit from the waist down, which I felt didn't look too flattering on me. I sent this back because it was cute but didn't fit the way I normally prefer with jackets.
- Multi-Stone Toggle Clasp Bracelet ($65) - This bracelet was so beautiful and totally my style. I especially liked the toggle clasp closure. I ended up sending it back because of the price, but it was definitely something I would have kept if I could.
Bottom Line: Stylogic did a wonderful job of choosing an outfit and accessory for me! The entire outfit was perfect for me and I wish I could have kept it all. I was excited to keep the fleece leggings though and have already worn them a bunch of times! I will definitely be ordering another box from Stylogic very soon.