*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Harrison Blake Apparel costs $25 per month for one necktie and four matching accessories. They also have a bowtie subscription that costs $16 per month for two self-tie bowties, Shipping is free to the U.S.
I love the colors and the patterns in the April set. Blue and red are so crisp and I like the style of the tie a lot, too. I especially love the accessories in this set as well!
- Harrison Blake Striped Necktie ($30) - This month's tie is perfect for the office and is a standard microfiber blend. I like the white and blue stripe pattern a lot.
- Harrison Blake Gold Collar Stays ($15) - I had no idea what these were until I read the info card. They're to be placed inside of a shirt's collar to ensure that the collar lies flat against the collarbone for a more polished look.
- Harrison Blake Air Freshener (bonus item) - This air freshener has a nice clean scent and a fun car design on the front. I can't use air fresheners like this because they give me a headache (too much scent in an enclosed space) but I'll pass it along to my brother to put in his new truck.
- Harrison Blake White Rosette Lapel Pin ($15) - This is a beautiful little pin that reminds me of the lapels the barricade boys wear in Les Mis (granted, with less color). It's well made and a nice accent for a put-together look.
- Harrison Blake Cotton Pocket Square ($20) - This month's pocket square has a simple, attractive design. The polka dots would be a nice accent against a solid suit.
- Harrison Blake Aviator Sunglasses ($30) - I love aviators and I was so happy to see these in the package! I love the dark lenses. I have a pair of Ray-Ban aviators and honestly these are just as well-made and feel even sturdier,
Bottom Line: I love the April Harrison Blake Apparel set! The colors and designs are perfect and the aviators are well-made and will look good on everyone. Harrison Blake Apparel is such a great value for some really wonderful accessories!