Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Deep Steep Dry Oil Body Spritzer Review

Skincare is one of my favorite things to spend my money on, and Deep Steep is one of my favorite cruelty-free brands (certified as such by PETA).  I picked up their Dry Oil Body Spritzer during a sale on Sneak Peeq and I thought that the drier months of fall and winter would be a great time to use it.


I had never used a product like this prior to purchasing it, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  The scent is "Honeydew Spearmint,"and I really like it.  I pick up on the honeydew notes the most, but there is just the slightest bit of spearmint in there to balance out the sweetness as well.  It's a pretty simple product to use, as you can see in the photo above you just spritz it onto your body for extra moisturization.  I've used it a few times after showering and I love the way it feels.  It's an oil, but it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all.  I sprayed it on my arms and legs and then rubbed it in with my hands and it absorbed into my skin nice and quickly.


Aside from being cruelty-free, I also like this product because it's vegan (even though I'm not vegan myself, I do like to support companies with vegan products).  It's also free of parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, and mineral oils.  There are 10 ingredients total in this product, and a majority of them are fruit oils and extracts.

  • Visit the Deep Steep website and browse their full line of products
  • Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter

Bottom Line: This is a great product for fall and winter because the air is so much drier and I hate having dry, flaky skin.  A little bit goes a long way, so the 4 oz. bottle will last quite a while.  It retails for $13.95 and is available in five scents.

*Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money and was not asked to review it. I was not compensated for this review in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely try this! I've heard of the brand but haven't tried any of their products yet, I like the sound of the Rosemary mist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great, I hope that you get to try them soon. My favorite so far is their Body Butter, it's so luxurious!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.