Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Favorite Black Friday Deals

I'm not a Black Friday shopper, and I never have been.  I have no interest in fighting over electronics with crazy people.  It might be fun to try someday, or maybe even to observe as an interesting sociology experiment (nothing quite like two moms going at it over a Furby), but for now I'll stay out of the stores.  I prefer to do my shopping online, so I wanted to share some upcoming sales with you that I think are worth checking out.


Keeki Pure and Simple offers lip, nail, and skincare products that are all cruelty-free.  Their lip balms and lotions are made from organic ingredients, and their nail polishes are non-toxic and water-based.
Deal: Use code BF20 for 20% off your entire order on Friday only at KeekiPureandSimple.com


Lovable Labels, Disclaimer, Facebook Page, Twitter, Contact, Label Me Crazy, Pinterest, You Tube Lovable Labels Disclaimer Facebook Page Twitter Contact Label  Me Crazy Pinterest YouTube

Lovable Labels allows you to create personalized labels for use on everything from clothing to bags and much more.  They're holding a sale from Friday to Monday; see the image above for details (the image is clickable).


Beija Flor Naturals is holding a sale from today, November 22nd to November 28th on their natural skin care and hair care products.  I've reviewed some of their products before, which can be read here.
Deal: Use code BEIJA2012 for 25% off of your entire purchase and a free gift with a $65+ purchase at BeijaFlorNaturals.com



Pangea Organics has fantastic skin care items, I love their bar soaps and lip balms.  Their Skincare Discovery Kits are also very popular.
Deal: Use code Black10 for $10 off of $50, code Black25 for $25 off of $100, and code Black45 for $45 off of $150.  These offers end at midnight on the 25th at PangeaOrganics.com


Zoya is by far my favorite nail polish brand!  Their polishes are Big 5 free, vegan, and cruelty-free.  They basically have every color imaginable, and their formula is fantastic.  I really can't rave about these polishes enough!
Deal: Zoya Dream Boxes are now on sale for $20 (regularly $25) with free shipping.  Use code DREAM through the 26th at 11:59 PM EST at Zoya.com.  Dream Boxes are gift sets of three polishes--you can choose your own or choose a pre-packaged set (more details here).

Do you know of any other great deals going on?  Post them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.