Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December Little Black Bag Review

I wasn't going to open a Little Black Bag for December, but then they had a promotion where you could have 12 days of trading and I gave in.  I figured that if I opened a $29.95 bag with 12 days to trade I could get the same value of items I'd get with a $49.95 bag.

This was my first experience with the $29.95 bag, but I can't really "count" it I guess because normally you would only get three days to trade with that price.  Trading was really slow, it seemed like not a lot of people had bags open--most probably opened them earlier in the month in order to receive them before Christmas.  But even still, I was happy with the items I got.


The total retail value of my bag was $120, so to get it all for $37 (with tax and shipping, tax because I live in NY) was definitely a good deal!


  • Goose Creek Candle Co. Pillar Candle in Moroccan Spice - $12
  • Collection 18 Collegiate Square Scarf - $28
  • Flea Market Girl Snake Ring - $12
  • BCBGeneration Sadie Tote - $68

I'm pleased with the quality of all of the items and the scarf is my favorite.  Watch my unboxing video below for a more in-depth unboxing:


  • If you'd like to try Little Black Bag, I'd love if you could use my referral link!

Check out more photos of my loot after the "read more."

I need to buy a jar for this candle; I can't wait to start using it because it smells great!

I'm not quite sure why the tag says "Blue," since the scarf is clearly green.

Price tag for the BCBGeneration Sadie Tote

Inside lining of the tote, it's nice and roomy with three interior pockets

*Disclaimer: I purchased this bag with my own money and was not asked to review it.  I was not compensated for this review and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.