Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beyond Polish Spring Review, Part II

Beyond Polish is a nail polish addict's paradise.  They have an extensive collection of polishes from various brands, as well as gels, acrylic supplies, tools, and much more.  Their new releases for spring include the OPI MLB Fashion Plate and Muppets Most Wanted collections.  They sent me five polishes to review, three of which I reviewed in my Part I post.


I requested two Jessica Cosmetics polishes for this review, one creme and one shimmer.  This one is obviously the creme; it's called Windsor Castle and it is a rich, gorgeous plum shade.  I love purple polishes and this one did not disappoint.  The formula was very smooth and glided on easily without any streaking.  It was fully opaque after two coats.  I was really impressed with Jessica Cosmetics after trying these polishes (see the first one in my Part I review), so I will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future.


China Glaze is one of my favorite nail polish brands, and their "Tranzitions" line was one that I hadn't tried before.  This shade is Shape Shifter, and it's a dark gray shade with a muted shimmer effect.  The fun thing about these polishes is that when you apply a top coat the color changes.  This one changes from the gray to a dark blue.  The difference is a bit difficult to pick up in the photo below, but I tried my best to get an accurately colored swatch picture.


The first and third nails (from left to right) are painted with a top coat, and the second and fourth are not.  I think the top coat blue/purple shade is most apparent in the first nail, and you can see in the second nail that without the top coat the polish is more gray.

  • Visit Beyond Polish's website to view their full inventory and new spring releases

Bottom Line: I was very pleased with both of these polishes.  I highly recommend shopping at Beyond Polish, with so many products to choose from I'm sure everyone can find something to suit their fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.