Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday Thoughts and Link Love

Christmas is in five days!  It seems weird.  I say this every year, but it really does creep up on me.  I remember anticipating Christmas for a good month in advance when I was a kid, but now working full-time and having other responsibilities makes it easier to forget about it at times.

I will admit I'm a little bit more of a Scrooge when it comes to the holidays, but it's not because I hate the holidays.  I do dislike how some people chose to handle themselves during this time, though.  I see an uptick in crazy drivers (both in parking lots and on the roads), aggressive behavior while shopping, and general rudeness to cashiers and other retail workers.  'Tis the season for joy and peace, right?  And goodwill to all?  To those people out there that I've observed acting like crazy fools, before you fly off the handle next time, please remember that while you may be upset that the store is out of that one toy your kid wanted, the store associate is probably having an even worse day because they've been dealing with angry customers all day.

Anyway, I know most people do take the time to enjoy the season and are nice to others.  This is a great time to relax and enjoy family, friends, or whatever else is important to you!

Photo courtesy of Looklab
Now for some link love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.