Friday, December 25, 2015

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Review

Too Faced is my favorite cosmetics brand for a lot of reasons: they're cruelty-free, the products are great quality, and they always have really cute new items! Their Love Flush Blush line debuted over the summer, but I just recently picked up the How Deep Is Your Love? shade.

*Disclaimer: This product was purchased by See, Shop, Love!


Full disclosure: the main reason I purchased this was because it has bunnies on it! I love bunnies. I also love Too Faced's blushes. I was previously using their Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (read my review of my favorite Too Faced products here), but I wanted to get a matte blush for winter. All of the shades in the Love Flush line are really pretty, but I picked How Deep Is Your Love? because it matched my skin tones the best. All of the blushes in this line cost $26 for 6 grams of product.


These blushes are highly pigmented and long wearing. It really does last all day, even on my oily skin! And a little goes a long way. I barely have to tap my blush brush against it to get enough color.


The compact is much thinner than the Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush, so that took a little bit of getting used to. It's so thin that I was afraid if I dropped it the blush inside would shatter. Luckily, no drops yet!


And here's my favorite part! The design inside is so cute! All of the blushes in the Love Flush line have this design. How Deep Is Your Love? is a nice pink/coral that I think would be flattering on anyone. If you like a subtler splash of color then you'll want to start off very small with this, because it is super pigmented. The color is definitely buildable, though.

Bottom Line: I think this is my new favorite blush! The cute bunny design is definitely a plus, but the color payoff and long lasting are what really make this a standout product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.