Saturday, June 24, 2017

June Sports Crate Shipping Update

Sports Crate just sent out this email with an explanation as to why the June Crates have not shipped yet.


While I appreciate the communication, I think that they waited too long to tell us this. I saw many other subscribers trying to contact them on social media and by email and only getting vague responses, or not getting a response at all (the latter is what happened to me).

I have to assume that they knew about this delay prior to today, so in my opinion they should have emailed us as soon as they knew. I also did not receive a tracking number for my May box, but according to their website those are sent out. So I'm very curious to see if I get tracking for June, and I hope that Sports Crate provides more prompt communication in the future if there are any delays or issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.