Sunday, February 3, 2019

Winter Walmart Beauty Box Review

I decided to sign up for the Walmart Beauty Box because it's only $5 and it's fun to get a little box of samples once in a while. Their Winter Box is themed "Hydration Heroes."

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!


The Walmart Beauty Box is sent out quarterly and the way they market it is that it's a free box but you pay $5 for shipping. So basically, the box costs $5. But I think that's a pretty reasonable price for a box of samples once every three months.


The box contains samples of products that can be bought at Walmart, and each season will have a different theme. Winter's box is aptly themed for cold, dry weather.


The box contained four foil packet samples, a full-sized sheet mask, a tube of moisturizer, and a ouch to carry everything in. These boxes often contain foil packets, so if you're not into receiving those types of samples, this box may not be for you. But again, it's only $5 every three months, so I still think that's fair. Here's everything that was inside:
  • Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths - This is a dry cloth that foams up with cleanser when you add water. It's perfect for on-the-go and removed all of my makeup easily.
  • Garnier SkinActive Soothing Moisturizing Mask - I couldn't find this Rose Water version of the mask on the Walmart website (so I linked to a similar one), but it's a super hydrating cream that can be used as a daily moisturizer, night cream, or a wash-off mask.
  • Garnier Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask - This hair mask has 98% naturally-derived ingredients and hydrates and repairs hair damage in just one minute. This was included in a previous Beauty Box, but I don't mind receiving another because it's a good product.
  • Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer - This lotion is meant to be used in the shower on damp skin. I've never used something like this before, but it was pretty effective. Just apply while skin is still damp and then pat dry with a towel as usual.
  • Cetaphil Hydrating Gel Eye Cream - I wasn't aware that Cetaphil made eye creams, but this one is great! I love the gel formula; it's cooling to the touch and applies smoothly. It also has hyaluronic acid for extra moisture.
  • SooAe Unicorn Glow Hologram Mask - SooAe masks are great, and this was the first hologram one I've tried. I wasn't sure what "hologram" meant, but basically it's just a shiny mask and the hologram part doesn't really add any benefits to your skin, it just looks cool. That being said, the serum was very moisturizing and this is a great mask for the price.
Bottom Line: I really enjoy the Walmart Beauty Box! I think it's a fun box and affordable at only $5 for shipping. The Winter theme was perfect, and I liked trying the Cetaphil and SooAe mask the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.