Friday, January 29, 2021

Winter 2020 Walmart Beauty Box

The Walmart Beauty Box is one of the most affordable beauty boxes, if not the most. Their winter box had an assortment of different cold weather products.

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!

The Walmart Beauty Box is advertised as free, but technically it will cost you $5 for shipping. It ships quarterly, so you'll get a box each season (once every three months). The boxes contain samples from products you can purchase at Walmart stores and on their website.

I've been receiving this box for a while now and I've noticed an improvement in the types of products and customization. There were 14 possible products (all are listed on the info card that came with the box) and you'll receive six of them based on your beauty profile.

I'm fairly happy with the products I got this month. They do match my beauty preferences and needs and I'll put them all to good use.

  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy Setting Spray (full sized): I use setting sprays every time I put on makeup so this will definitely get used. Hard Candy is one of the better drugstore makeup brands in my opinion, so I think this will work pretty well.
  • Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel: I wish this sample was a little bigger because I love Bio Oil products. They work really well for dry skin, and mine is especially dry in the winter. This skin oil felt great on my hands and I'll definitely purchase a full sized version.
  • LOLA Organic Cotton Tampons: These are made with 100 percent organic cotton and have a plastic applicator. Not a glamorous sample, but a practical one.

  • Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment: I'm going to use this the next time hormonal acne strikes. It has 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide to really dry up any pimples.
  • Earth to Skin Hand Sanitizer Gel: Remember when no one could find sanitizer anywhere? I now have so many bottles and samples of all sizes that I don't know what to do with them, but there could be worse things. This one has coconut water and aloe to soothe skin.
  • Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen: This is the Strawberry Lemon flavor. I was skeptical about whether ingested collagen would actually work, but I did some research and found that, over the course of time, it actually can provide visible benefits to skin and your overall body.

Bottom Line: For only $5, the Walmart Beauty Box is a fun box to receive each quarter. You won't receive the fanciest of samples, but I've gotten a lot of products that I will put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.