Monday, May 23, 2022

Spring 2022 Cat Kit by Pusheen Box

 The Spring Cat Kit by Pusheen box had a Gardening theme and lots of cute goodies!

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!


Cat Kit by Pusheen is a quarterly subscription with Pusheen-themed items for your cat. It comes with six to eight exclusive items that can include grooming, wearables, toys, homewear, and more.

Here are their pricing options:
  • Quarterly: $29.99 per quarter
  • Annually: $107.96 every 12 months
Shipping is extra per box. I live in New York and it is an extra $9, plus $3.12 in taxes. I'm assuming California residents will need to pay tax as well.


The Spring box had eight items, nine if you include the small packet of catnip. I really like the light green color scheme, which matches the "Gardening" theme.


  • Can Covers: There are two reusable can covers in the pack, one that says "Maybe Later" and one that says "Just Chill" with cute Pusheen and sloth drawings on them.
  • Catnip: Pretty self-explanatory.
  • Planter Plush: This toy is supposed to be a planter with little green ribbons on the top. My cat loves to chew on these types of toys.
  • Crinkle Toy: This toy is shaped like a seed packet and can have catnip stuffed inside, plus it has a crinkle sound and teething section.
  • Litter Scooper: This litter scooper and hanging holder also has the "Maybe Later" design with a sloth and Pusheen. This will fit into the slots in my Litter Genie, though I'm not sure how one would store it with a regular litter box. I guess just lean it against the wall?
  • Denim Collar: This collar is so cute but my cat doesn't like wearing them. It's not actually made of denim but has a cute floral pattern on an indigo background.
  • Collector's Charm: You can add this Pusheen charm onto the collar or wherever else you'd like. It features Pusheen holding a little plant.

  • Spring Teaser Toy: I wasn't sure if my cat would like this, and so far she hasn't quite shown an interest in it. To be fair, she's nine years old and doesn't really play like a kitten. She also has a habit of ignoring things I buy her until like two years after the fact, so maybe someday she'll play with it!

  • Feeding Chart: This erasable chart would probably be great if you live with other people and/or have multiple cats. Or if you're living alone and forgetful! It's such a cute design.

Here's a picture of my cat, Tully, inspecting the items as I unboxed them.

  • Visit Pusheen Box to subscribe - next box ships in August

Bottom Line: I think the Cat Kit by Pusheen box is a great gift for cat lovers. It's more affordable than the regular Pusheen Box and has items I'll actually use (for my cat) without sacrificing the cute Pusheen designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.