This month's theme is "The Simple Joys of July," with the products reflecting the "vibrant summer season" (as stated on the card attached to the top of the box). I can confidently say that this box is by far one of the best simple joys I have in my life right now. I always know that each Conscious Box is going to be packed with things that I'll use and enjoy, and July didn't disappoint.
Conscious Box is a lifestyle box, and it always includes a good variety of items. While I was opening the box I first noticed how heavy it was, and then I heard some mints jingling around inside. I usually rip right into the box and take out all of the items as quickly as I can while still being careful, because it's so much fun to see what surprises are in there! It's Christmas every month, it really is. Here's what was in the box:
- The All Natural Face Vegan Eyeshadow - I received the shade "Honey Gold;" I'm not sure if everyone got the same shade or if there was a variety. I've used The All Natural Face's cosmetics before and I love their eyeshadows! Honey Gold is the perfect shade for me, and the sample is pretty decently sized.
- Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Deck - This is what was making the box so heavy. At first I didn't know what it was, but it's a deck of 54 cards with information about all different types of aromatherapy ingredients (ginger, lavender, etc.). I'm interested to flip through them and see what they have to say.
- Aura Cacia Brightening Pure Essential Oil - This is a .5 fl oz bottle of "Sweet Orange" scented 100% pure essential oil. It smells absolutely amazing and I'll probably combine it with water to use as a refreshing mist, as the text on bottle suggests.
- Just Great Stuff Organic Superberry Acai - I love getting food bars in my boxes because I take them to work and eat them for snacks. This flavor sounds really yummy and I can't wait to try it tomorrow.
- Naturally It's Clean Floors - I have another packet of this from an Eco-Emi bonus box that I still haven't used, but it will get used eventually.
- Jadience Herbal Formulas Muscle and Joint Therapeutic Cream - This is perfect for me because I have a little bit of chronic back pain. I fractured my tailbone when I was 10 and I've been a little achy ever since. Nothing too terrible, but enough to be uncomfortable at times. I'm definitely going to use this next time I'm feeling sore.
- Madhava Natural Sweeteners - I can't lie, I really like using plain old sugar in my coffee. I am interested to give these a shot, though; the package contains an Organic Coconut Sugar and an Organic Agave Nectar and a $1 off coupon.
- GoGo squeeZ - Okay, I love these! My favorite product this month is this package of "applesauce on the go." I even got the Apple Mango flavor, and mango is my favorite flavor of everything all the time!
- Tea Forte Teas - I've had Tea Forte's mints before and they're really good, but never their tea. I got Cherry Marzipan, Cucumber Mint, and Honey Yuzu. They all sound delicious.
- St. Claire's Organics Mints - These mints are USDA Organic, vegan, and allergen-free. The tin is a good size, 1.5 oz, and the flavor is peppermint. I like to have mints in my purse so these will be great for on-the-go.
- Sun Warrior Warrior Blend Raw Protein - I think I'm going to pass this one on to my brother. It's vanilla flavored and is gluten-, soy-, and dairy-free and non-GMO, but I'm just not a protein powder user.
- Mighty Leaf Iced Tea - Mighty Leaf is one of my favorite tea brands because they taste so awesome. I received the Ginger Peach flavor, yum yum!
- Powbab Baobab Superfruit Chews - This is the bonus item for July, which can be earned by writing on Conscious Box's Facebook wall. These are made with the African Baobab fruit pulp and delivers daily antioxidant needs. The packaging is kind of large for only a few chews inside, which seems wasteful to me, but otherwise I'm excited to see how these taste.
So much amazing stuff, right? I just can't say enough about how much I love Conscious Box. For those who haven't heard of them before, a monthly subscription costs $19 ($12 for the box and $7 for shipping). It's a bit more expensive than other services out there, but just look at all of the items I got! It's totally worth the price: it's consistently amazing and the shipping is also really fast (my box usually arrives within 2 days of receiving the shipping notification, from California to New York).
- Check out Conscious Box at their website
- Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
- If you like what you see, you can enter to win a July box here!
Bottom Line: Sign up for Conscious Box! It's my all-time favorite subscription service and I hope I never need to cancel.
Check out more up-close photos of the items after the "read more."
|St. Claire's Organics, GoGo squeeZ, Just Great Stuff|
|Tea Forte and Mighty Leaf Tea|
|Sun Warrior and Powbab|
|The All Natural Face, Aura Cacia (bottle and box), Jadience Herbal Formulas, Naturally It's Clean|