But anyway, onto the bag. Part of me thinks that half of this bag was thrown together in haste, so I wonder if it would have been slightly better had it not been their abrupt last. Either way, it showed promise and I did like what was included in previous bags. It arrived in a pink bubble wrap envelope, which I kind of liked as opposed to a box because I get so many packages that sometimes my bedroom is overflowing with boxes (until I break them down and recycle them, of course).
I opened up the envelope to find everything packaged in this cute little drawstring bag. The first thing I noticed was the leopard print card, I wasn't sure what was going to be included.
This bag cost $10 a month, and I have to say that based on this and previous ones I saw from others, it's the only service that I find comparable to Birchbox for the price. The brands might not be as high-end, but I just liked the products that were included.
- Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream - This is a decently-sized sample of moisturizer. Nothing too special, but it worked well and I'm going to throw it in my bag when I go to my boyfriends' house (we're long distance).
- Ultraflesh Mascara - I wasn't very excited about this one because I have so many mascaras already. It worked pretty well, and again is a good size for travel.
- Korres Lipstick - This was my favorite product. I love my Korres Guava Body Butter, so I was curious to see if I would like their lipstick. The shade I got was nude, I would have preferred something more along the lines of a coral or pink (or any color, really), but this glides on so smoothly and it really feels great on my lips. I usually stay away from lipsticks because they make my lips feel dry, but I do like this one quite a bit.
- Betsey Johnson Eau de Parfum - I didn't like the way this smelled. The packaging was really cute and eye-catching, though.
- Mini Nail Polishes? - I have no idea who these are by. They aren't listed on the card, all it said was something about a new trend item? I guess these are it, but I already recycled my card so I don't remember. They're pretty cheap though, so I don't think I'll be starting any trends with them.
*Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money and was not asked to review it. I was not compensated for this review in any way and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.