There weren't as many Marvel items as I'd hoped for, but then again I do have to remind myself that the Marvel universe isn't the only one out there (but it's the only one that matters!). The main reason why I wanted to get this box was because Loot Crate released a spoiler that there would be an exclusive Funko Pop Vinyl included, so I wanted to see what it would be.
- Funko POP! Groot Exclusive - I had a pretty good feeling that the figurine would be from Guardians of the Galaxy and I was hoping it would be a Dancing Groot! I was mostly correct, it is Groot, but what makes this one exclusive is that it's glow-in-the-dark (the one from Loot Crate is on the right in the photo above). I actually already had a regular Groot vinyl that I redeemed my Disney Movie Rewards points for (on the left), so overall I wasn't as excited for this as I thought I would be.
- TMNT Full Figure - Aside from Guardians of the Galaxy, the new TMNT movie is probably the biggest hero franchise movie currently out in theaters, so I wasn't surprised to see them in this box. This is a Kidrobot figurine, and I got Donatello.
- H2W TMNT Mask Glasses - I wish I didn't need to wear prescription sunglasses because these area so fun (no, I don't have contacts, either)! The blue set is for Leonardo.
- Loot Crate Labs Magnet - The magnet says "Chimigango's: The Breakfast of Anti-Heroes!" and I know it's a Deadpool reference, but I don't know enough about him to get it much more than that. Does he like chimichangas?
- Shwings Shoe Lightning Bolts - These wings attach to your sneakers to turn you into a modern-day Hermes (or Mercury, if you prefer). I think they're a unique idea, but I probably won't be attaching them to my shoes.
- Sega and Epic Scents Sonic Air Freshener - I do love Sonic; I used to play Sonic games on the Sega Genesis all the time when I was younger. I haven't opened this yet so I don't know what it smells like, but the informational booklet says it smells like "Cool Rush." Other looters may have received Mega Man or Proto-Man. I think I would have liked Proto-Man, because that one is apple-cinnamon scented.
- Heroes Button - Every Loot Crate comes with an exclusive button with the theme on it.
Bottom Line: Even though I'm a Marvel fan more than anything else, I have to say that this box has a great assortment of heroes! I liked this box better than last month's Villains one, and even though I already had a regular Groot, the glow-in-the-dark one is cool because I know only Loot Crate members received it.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.