Memebox Superbox #42 Birthday Box is my favorite box yet! It's sold out now, but there are tons of other boxes to choose from still. This was my first experience with a Superbox; they're generally bit more expensive than the standard Memeboxes, and the difference is that they contain all full-sized products. I think they're well worth the price tag.
All of the items in Superbox 42 are ones that I'll put to good use, so this box was a win for me! To be honest, I was a little confused as to why it was called the "Birthday Box," but here's the description from the Memebox website:
Give the gift of gorgeous for any occasion this July with Memebox’s Birthday Box! Packed with only the cutest and most charming goodies, this Birthday Box will perfectly pamper your favorite gal pals from head to toe! This premium brand features only the most high-quality total spa care products that is suitable for all ages, and for a limited time, it's up for an exclusive deal only at Memebox! So, don’t miss this limited-time only chance to truly show appreciation for all the favorite women in your life!
- i belivyu All in One Hair & Body Wash ($14 for 250 mL) - I love the packaging on this bottle, it's so pretty! The wash itself is rich in apricot, carrot, green tea, chamomile, rosemary, centella asiatica, and gold extracts; making it very gentle but effectively cleansing. I love the scent, too; it's very sweet and fruity.
- i belivyu Flower Hand Cream ($36 for four 30mL tubes) - I love having a stock of travel-sized hand creams because I'm always sticking one in my purse or on my desk at work. These come in orange, yellow, red, and purple flower scents. I've only used the purple flower one, but the cream is smooth and the scent is incredibly light.
- i belivyu Cube Sparkling Lemon Sugar Scrub ($24 for seven 8g cubes) - This is my favorite product in the box. I love a good exfoliating scrub, and these can be used on the face or body. They smell so delicious and lemony, and are really effective. The instructions say to crumble one up and use on the face, but I found that I'd rather rub the cube across my skin and not use all of it at once (since there is a lot of product in just one cube). I'd probably crush it up and use the whole thing if I used it on my body, though.
- i belivyu Powder Wash Vitamin Face Cleanser ($24 for 70g) - This is my second favorite item. I had never seen a powder face wash before so I was really interested in giving it a try. I put a dime-sized amount in my hands and added some water as the instructions said to and found that it lathered up really well. Granol particles and papaine enzymes softly and thoroughly work away impurities and residue while macadamia and olive oils deliver protection and hydration to the skin.
Bottom Line: This box would make a great birthday or anytime gift for the beauty lover in your life! I think it's a great introduction to Korean beauty, too, since the products in their basic state (lotions, face washes) are familiar to most U.S. women.
- Use coupon code STTENZ to receive $5 off any order from Memebox (expires August 31st)!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Memebox.