Memebox is well known for their huge selection of beauty boxes, but they also sell individual products like the Hope Girl ones I'll be reviewing in their Shop. If you're not familiar with Korean beauty, Memebox is a great place to start. They've got so many products to choose from, along with detailed information about each of them so you can choose things that are perfect for your needs. The Hope Girl brand boasts everything from nail polish to mascara and more!
- Wonder Magic Mascara - This 3-in-1 volumizing, lengthening, and curling mascara has a specially-designed brush with staggered bristles that grab lashes close to the root. I have very straight, short lashes, and this mascara does do a great job of lengthening and curling.
- Milky Balm Lipstick in Chicago Red - I'm not usually a red lip kind of girl, but I was just in a theater revue and needed a good red lipstick for my stage makeup. This one worked wonderfully! It glides on smoothly and is perfectly pigmented.
- Honey Bling Blusher - This blush is made up of a mineral-rich coral and pearl powder that works to keep skin looking healthy and youthful. Fine powder particles allow the blush to closely adhere to the skin, preventing it from becoming cake-y or drying. I found that this particular shade is a bit too light for my skin, but I'd definitely be interested in trying other colors.
- Powdery Body Perfume - I received this in the Memebox 10 Minute Box as well, but a spare is great to have. It's a scented silica powder containing sweat-absorbing microparticles that help keep you feeling fresh all night long. The scent is very subtle, like a sweet floral mix to me.
- Nail Travel Bling Bling Set - These nail polishes are my favorite item of the bunch because I'm a total polish addict! They're densely pigmented and quick drying. I really like this color combination because it's neutral but still has tons of sparkle.
You can browse the entire line of Hope Girl products available at the Memebox Shop here. Use coupon code STTENZ for $5 off any order in August!
Bottom Line: I'm so glad Memebox introduced me to the Hope Girl line! All of these products were a lot of fun to use and were really effective and delivering on their promises.
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Memebox. Post contains affiliate links.