*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! for review purposes.
As the name suggests, Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and/or full-sized products to your door for $12 a month. Shipping is free within the U.S. and an extra $3 to Canadian addresses. The items included can range from cosmetics to skincare to hair care, and even accessories!
- Eslor Introductory Collection - Second Edition ($17.91 for four .17 fl oz packets) - This packet contains four foil samples, one each of the Eslor Chlorophyll Lifting Mask ($3.80), Firming Collagen Day Cream ($8.50), Soothing Refiner & Cleanser ($2.38), and Botanical Peeling Gel ($3.23). Eslor uses the HPT System (hydrate, protect, and treat) to transform skin and effectively increase overall skin health.
- Elite Therapeutics Rosemary Eucalyptus Body Creme ($1.19 for .5 fl oz) - I actually got a tube of this in another subscription this month but I'm happy to have a spare! It smells great and is made with organic oils and healing aloe vera. I love how silky smooth it feels.
- Scandalous by Nanacoco Thickening Mascara ($4.99 for .33 oz, full-sized) - Nanacoco seems to pop up in Beauty Box 5 a lot, but I haven't tried any of their mascaras before. It features a silicon ball brush to magnify lashes.
- Laugh Out Loud by Nanacoco Lip Gloss ($3.99 for .22 fl oz, full-sized) - I got the shade The Lift and it's a pretty pink shimmer, but it looks very pigmented in the tube. I kind of feel like the shade would be appropriate for a tween or teen, but I would still probably wear it. The info card says it has a sweet smell too, but I haven't opened it yet to see.
- Styli-Style Line & Seal Twist Mechanical Eyeliner ($4.99 for .01 oz, full-sized) - It seems like whenever I get an eyeliner from a subscription box it's always some shade of blue (this one is called Lapis). I rarely wear eyeliner, and when I do it's black, so I most likely won't use this. It has a creamy texture for smooth application and a twist-up design that stays sharpened.
Bottom Line: The total approximate retail value of this month's box is $33.07! The box contained three full-sized items, and even though the Eslor samples were foil packets, the products are quite expensive so they have a high retail value. I enjoyed this month's box, especially the Elite Therapeutics creme!
What do you think of Beauty Box 5?