*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains affiliate links.
Love With Food has three box options:
- Tasting Box: $10/month, 8+ snacks per month
- Deluxe Box: $17/month, 16-20 snacks per month
- Gluten Free Box: $24.50/month, 8-12 snacks per month
- Get 50% off your first Gluten Free box when you click here
When I saw the spoilers for this month I wasn't sure if I was going to like the box too much overall, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised. As always, it had a good mix of different types of foods and flavors. I still can't believe this box only costs $10 a month!
- Good Boy Organics Sea Salt BOPS ($1.04 for .8 oz) - These chips are really good! They're baked, so they have that light, airy texture, and I think they had just enough sea salt to be tasty but not overpowering. I'm going to grab a bag the next time I'm out shopping since they're available at Wegmans. They're organic, gluten-free, and Non-GMO Project verified.
- Turbana Lightly Salted Plantain Chips ($.43 for 1.05 oz) - I have had plantains before and I didn't care for them so I wasn't sure what to expect from these chips. I actually ended up liking them quite a bit! The texture is good and they had a decent crunch, and they were salted just right. They're vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- The Good Bean Roasted Chickpeas with Sea Salt ($.59 for .75 oz) - I've sampled these before and I want to like them but I just don't. The texture is a little weird to me, or rather, the after taste/mouth feel. They're vegan, gluten-free. and non-GMO.
- Annie's Chocolate Bunny Grahams ($.60 for 1 oz) - Annie's! I love the Annie's brand; all of their products are delicious! I've had these Bunny Grahams many times before and they're great for satisfying my sweet tooth. They're vegan.
- 180 Snacks Nutty Rice Bites with Cranberries ($.67 for .62 oz) - These are so good! They were sweet without being too sweet and they were light yet crunchy. I would buy these again for sure. They're vegan and gluten-free.
- Miracle Tree Moringa Organic Tea ($.32 for one sachet) - I'm not sure if everyone received the same flavor or not, but I got Strawberry. As the name suggests, it's made with moringa, which after a Google search I learned is a flowering plant native to Africa and Asia. These teas are USDA-certified organic, gluten-free, and vegan.
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts ($.75 for .5 oz) - I like hemp seeds quite a bit, and the "hearts" are the inside part that's softer to chew (the outside shell is crunchy). You can add them to a salad, sandwich, or whatever else you'd like, but I'll probably just eat these straight out of the bag. They're gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO.
- Two Moms in the Raw Almond Butter Cacao Truffle ($5.00 for 3 oz) - Although it sounds incredibly delicious, I have not tried this yet. It's made from handmade almond butter, agave, and cacao. The antioxidants, vitamin C, Omega 6 fatty acids, and serotonin make this better than your average dessert!
- TruJoy Sweets Choco Chews (value unknown) - Pretty much anyone can enjoy these because they're vegan, organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free. I think they taste pretty good, although I would prefer it if they were just a tad bit sweeter.
Bottom Line: This is a wonderfully curated box! It had a few brands that I know and love, along with plenty of new ones for me to try. Love With Food is one of the best food boxes I've ever tried, and this box reinforced that for me!