|Image courtesy of enalgunlugar on Tumblr|
Aside from the new theme, not much has been going on with me lately. I started watching The Blacklist on Netflix and was instantly hooked; I love procedurals and serial killer-type things. I'm six episodes into season two and it's getting pretty predictable and isn't as good as season one was, but I'm still intrigued. I love Red (obviously), and now whenever I see the trailers for Avengers: Age of Ultron all I can think of is James Spader as Red instead of Ultron. Has anyone else watched The Blacklist? I'd love to hear what you think of it.
The weather is starting to get warmer here--finally--and I hope it stays this way. Now, granted, "warmer" is still like 32°F, but it's better than negative temperatures with wind chill. As much as I've hated this winter, I still don't think I would want to live in a more temperate climate. It would be nice to not have to drive in the snow with all of the crazies, though. What's the climate like where you live?
This post was kind of all over the place this week, I guess I don't really have very substantive things to talk about. I hope everyone is having a great weekend, though!
Some links I loved this week....
- I made this chili garlic chicken for dinner and it was amazing!
- Slow cooker meals: the lazy cook's (aka me) dream recipes
- I want to visit Vienna, but I know it's expensive. This guide should help!
- I love Peter Rabbit, so this wedding is right up my alley.
- This apartment's bedroom nook (fourth photo) is a dream!