*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains affiliate links.
PopSugar Must Have is a lifestyle box that contains full-sized items with a total retail value of $100+ each month. It costs $39.95 per month and shipping is free, albeit very slow. My box takes forever to get to me (I live in New York). Also, they currently only ship to U.S. addresses.
April's box contained five items total, six if you include the gift card. I wasn't blown away by any of the items but I found them all to be pretty useful and I understand why they were chosen. The theme is cohesive and appropriate for the season.
- One Love Organics Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum ($39.00 for 4 fl oz) - This serum nourishes, hydrates, and promotes firmer, smoother skin. This seemed to be pretty well-liked by most subscribers, but I actually swapped mine away because I already have a lot of products to use up that are very similar.
- Flip & Tumble 24-7 Bag ($12.00 for one bag) - This bag is super practical and great for grocery shopping. I made the switch to only using reusable bags when I shop a while ago but I'm always happy to have more. I love that this one folds up into a little ball; unfortunately, once I unfolded it I couldn't figure out how to get it packed up again.
- Dabney Lee Dottie Umbrella ($18.00) - The info card in the box lists this as having a $20 retail price but it's listed on the Dabney Lee site as selling for $18, so that's the value I'll use here. Anyway, I needed a new umbrella so this came at the perfect time. The design is very cute and it's well-made.
- Potting Shed Creations Garden-in-a-Bag Basil ($10.00 for 3.36 oz) - This is an all-in-one kit that lets you grow basil right from the bag, which is such a great idea! I'm not a gardener nor am I much of a cook, and although I know basil is an excellent herb to have on hand, I knew I wouldn't give this the love and care it needed so I swapped it.
- Produce Candles Rhubarb Spring Candle ($20.00 for 9 oz) - This ended up being my favorite item in the box but at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I love candles, but when I saw that this was rhubarb scented I thought, "ugh, who would want a rhubarb candle?" I've never actually had rhubarb so I guess I just assumed that it didn't smell great, but this candle certainly does! It's mostly sweet but still has some crispness to it.
- $25 Gift Card to Mott50 (not pictured) - I had never heard of Mott50 before, but they sell "sun protective fashion." There are some nice pieces on their site but they're all pretty pricey so I probably won't use this.
Bottom Line: I was impressed by April's box even though I wasn't jumping for joy over any of the items. Like I said, I'm more of a fall/winter person and I love getting cozy, warm, spicy-scented things in subscription boxes, and that just isn't going to happen too often during the warmer months. I think I'll wait and see what May has in store and then reconsider whether or not I want to stay subscribed to PopSugar Must Have. Oh, and the total retail value of this box was $124 if you include the Mott50 gift card.
- Use coupon code MUSTHAVE5 to save $5 off your first box!
What do you think of April's box?