*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! for review purposes.
Candy Adriatico has one-, three-, and nine-month options available at the following price points:
- Sweet Starfish Plan: One month for $24.08 (€22,50), billed monthly
- Sweet Dolphin Jump Plan: Three months for $23.54 (€22,00) a month, charge of $70.63 (€66,00) every three months
- Sweet Shark Bite Plan: Nine months for $22.47 (€21,00) a month, charge of $202.26 (€189,00) every nine months. Includes free gift envelope with extra special treats!
They are also launching a "Try Out Candy Adriatico" option where you can order a surprise package of candy from previous boxes for only $15.52 (€14,50)!
Each box also comes with a postcard featuring one of the countries that the box represents. This month's is from Triglav, the name of a mountain and national park in Slovenia. Nadi, the founder of Candy Adriatico, always includes a handwritten note on each postcard. I love the personalized touch and seeing the beautiful photos on the postcards each month.
- Bonko Candy - These candies are from Croatia and are described as a "fruit toffee" with Vitamin C. They're individually wrapped and come in the four flavors represented on the package: strawberry, pineapple, orange, and green apple. They're similar in texture and consistency to Laffy Taffy and I think they're delicious!
- Ciocori Motta - This is a milk chocolate bar with rice puffs from Italy and I devoured it! I think international chocolate tastes so much better than American chocolate. This was extra creamy and super yummy.
- Gorenjka Jaffa Bar - Gorenjka biscuits are from Slovenia and have been around for more than 50 years. They're well-known for their quality and now I can see why! This one is filled with orange jelly and coated in chocolate, and the cake part is light and fluffy.
- Bauli Vanilla Custard Croissant - This was not on my info card but luckily the packaging is in English. It's from Italy, and although the vanilla custard filling sounds good, I don't care for croissants so I'm going to give this to my brother because he loves them.
- Zivotinjsko Carstvo - This is a thin milk chocolate bar from Croatia that comes with a sticker inside. I think the packaging is super cute and I think the sticker is a cute touch for kids.
- Kinder Bueno Mini - I love Kinder Bueno (and Kinder Surprise and Kinder Happy Hippo)! They're a brand from Italy and these specific snacks are made up of a crispy wafer outside and milk chocolate and hazelnut filling inside.
- Svileni Lesnik Silk Hazelnuts - These are from Slovenia and are hazelnut-flavored hard candies. They're made with real hazelnuts. I haven't tried them yet, but they sound really good.
Bottom Line: March's Candy Adriatico box had another great assortment of sweets and treats! I think this box is so fun and I especially like it because it always introduces me to candies that I've never heard of before.
What do you think of Candy Adriatico?