*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! for review purposes.
Beauty Box 5 sends five deluxe samples and/or full-sized products to you for only $12 a month. Shipping is free within the U.S. and is an extra $3 to Canadian addresses. Boxes feature everything from cosmetics to hair care or accessories!
- Incoco Nail Polish Appliques ($8.99, full-sized) - I have tried these strips once before and really enjoyed them. I love the pattern I got (it's called Blushing Beauty); it's really cute and perfect for spring. I currently have nothing on my nails so I think I'll use these tonight!
- Dancin' Goat Hula Bliss Body Lotion ($4.50 for 2 oz) - I've seen the Dancin' Goat brand in other beauty boxes but hadn't tried any of their products until I got this. I'm very happy that it was included because I love supporting independent brands like this one. The scent is great, very bright and citrus-y, and the lotion is made with goat's milk!
- Style Essentials TwinGloss ($2.50 for .03 oz, full-sized) - This reminds me of a lip gloss I would have bought back when I was in middle school. I like the pink color, but I posted this for swap because I'm so overloaded with lip glosses at the moment.
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser ($.72 for three .06 oz packets) - I normally don't like to get foil packets because the packaging sucks and they're small amounts of product, but I love First Aid Beauty and their cleansers. I also appreciate that BB5 included more than just one packet. I've used this cleanser before and it works well with my skin, so these will definitely get used.
- Lasting Smiles Passionfruit Mango Organic Lip Balm ($4.99 for .15 oz, full-sized) - I first learned of this brand through Leaping Bunny when they became certified and I love what they do. Not only does this lip balm smell and work great, but each purchase helps raise money for a child who needs a cleft lip or cleft palate surgery. Every 1,000 balms sold equals one surgery (learn more here), and lip balms are easily accessible at stores like Walgreens. I will be buying more of these for sure!
Bottom Line: This month's Beauty Box 5 had a total approximate retail value of $21.70 and contained three full-sized products. My favorite is the Lasting Smiles lip balm, and I was also happy to see the Dancin' Goat lotion. Overall I think this was a great box!