*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Maiden Moon Apothecary creates natural, handcrafted herbal health and home products ranging from soaps, shampoos, teas, fabric refreshers, and more! They just launched their subscription service on October 1st and are currently in the pre-sale phase. Here are their pricing options:
- Monthly: $19 per month
- Three Months: $51 every three months ($17 per box)
- Six Months: $96 every six months ($16 per box)
- 12 Months: $168 every 12 months ($14 per box)
When I plugged in my address to subscribe, $8 in shipping costs was added on (to ship to New York) for the monthly option.
The box itself was beautifully packaged. I especially loved the design on the top of it (first photo in this post). The inside of the box had a sticker with a list of the contents.
Each box contains five to seven products, including anything from herbal teas to soaps to shampoos, and more. They'll feature seasonal items, flavors, and fragrances, too!
The box contained six products and I can't believe that it only costs $19 per month! I think at least two of the products were full-sized, and the others could definitely be described as deluxe samples.
- Tea Tree and Clary Sage Shampoo - There is no size listed on the bottle, but I would estimate that this is about 6 oz worth of product, and I would guess that it's full-sized. It's my favorite item in the box because my scalp definitely needs tea tree oil! It smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling nice and clean.
- Lavender Jasmine Body Butter - I love this body butter! The label says that a little goes a LONG way, and they weren't kidding. It spreads evenly and feels luxurious on my skin, and it also smells amazing. I love the scent of shea butter, and the lavender and jasmine scents are soothing too.
- Sweet Thing Sugar Scrub - I really love this sugar scrub as well. It's made with brown and white sugar and smells delicious, and it works great on rougher areas like knees and elbows. I used it on my hands and it felt so great!
- Lavender and Lemon Mint Breakfast Tea - I'm a big fan of tea so I was happy to see this in the box. It's made with locally-sourced lemon mint, lavender, and free trade black tea. I'm going to take it to work tomorrow and have it in place of my morning coffee.
- Peppermint Lip Balm - I am a lip balm hoarder and my stash was actually starting to get low, so this came at the perfect time! Peppermint lip balms are my favorite because they leave that tingling feeling on your lips. This one feels great and moisturizes well.
- Lavender Jasmine Wellness Balm - I know I said that the tea tree shampoo was my favorite item in the box, but I might have to change my mind and say that this one was. I love the cooler weather that the fall brings, but I don't love what it does to my skin--especially the skin on my hands. I get dry, rough patches that itch like crazy, and this balm instantly makes them feel better. It also smells lovely!
Bottom Line: I am so, so, SO impressed by the Maiden Moon Apothecary box! I still can't believe it's only $19. The products they included in their inaugural box are fantastic, and if you love handmade bath and body, then you must try this box!