*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love! Post contains referral links.
Overall this box wasn't super exciting for me, but it did have a good assortment of products. Birchbox has been pretty consistent about sending me stuff I like, though, so I don't think I'll unsubscribe any time soon.
I got five samples, and the mascara is the one I chose during sample selection. This is totally inconsequential, but when I opened the box I was totally underwhelmed by the colors of the samples. Doesn't it all just look so bland? That's not a reflection on the products themselves, but just a weird observation I had.
- BioRepublic Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask - I really don't like cloth masks so I'm going to post this for trade. It's supposed to tighten pores, reduce lines, and calm stressed skin.
- benefit Roller Lash - I also got this in a previous box and I didn't like it at first because it didn't seem to be that effective, but the more I used it the more it grew on me. I chose to receive another during sample choice because I probably won't buy a full-sized tube of it.
- Dinoplatz Too Cool For School Highlighter - I got this in the shade "Baby Pink Clam," which was the one I was hoping for, because it's exactly what it sounds like: a pinkish shimmer (as opposed to "Mother of Pearl," which is white and I think too light for my complexion). I've been dying to try a Dinoplatz product since they paired with Birchbox and I was excited to receive this. I love their packaging and that they're a Korean brand! The highlighter itself actually isn't anything special, but I'm glad I got to try it.
- Macadamia Professional Style Extend Dry Shampoo - I'll always take a dry shampoo because I use them all the time. This one has really great reviews on the Birchbox site but I haven't tried it yet.
- Number 4 Lumiere dhiver Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil - What a mouthful! This is a hair serum that softens cuticles and gives dull hair great shine. I like it, it made my hair feel really soft.
Bottom Line: This box had some good products that I will definitely get use out of (except the mask)! I'm satisfied with the selection, but hopefully next month's box will really make me excited.