*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 costs $12 a month and sends five deluxe samples and full-sized products. Their boxes usually contain at least three full-sized items, and the products can be anything from color cosmetics to skincare or hair care, and more!
Pink isn't one of my favorite colors, but I thought the monochromatic theme was pretty cute, especially if it's for breast cancer awareness. There was a good variety of products this month, too.
- Knotty Hair Ties ($4 for two ties, full-sized) - I like these types of hair ties because they don't leave a dent in your hair. I cut my hair shorter now and when I do want to tie it back a dent looks really stupid once I let it down again!
- Happy Hands HappyFace Makeup Cleansing Cloth ($3.99, full-sized) - This is a really practical product that I was glad to get. I use makeup face wipes daily to take my makeup off after work, but they're kind of wasteful. Now I can use this instead (it's reusable and machine washable).
- Ferro Cosmetics Pink Rhinestone Kabuki Brush ($25, full-sized) - This is such a cute brush! I couldn't find the exact brush on the Ferro Cosmetics website, but I linked to one that is similar. I prefer kabuki brushes for powder application, so this will be put to good use.
- Nubar Nail Polish Mini in Pinktober ($4.99 for .25 fl oz) - This brand is non-toxic, vegan, and natural, which is something I didn't know prior to getting this polish. The shade is a light pink creme that Beauty Box 5 teamed up with Nubar to create especially for this box.
- Styli-Style Perfect Pout Long Lasting Balm Stick ($4.99, full-sized) - I got the shade "Playful Pink." It looks kind of light (I haven't tried it yet), but since it's a balm it probably doesn't have a ton of pigmentation anyway. I will definitely use it still, though.
Bottom Line: October's box had a total retail value of $42.97! The kabuki brush is the most expensive item in the box, and there were four full-sized products. I think that's a great value for a $12 box, and I liked that there was a range of different types of products this month, too.