*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Degustabox sends 10-15 full-sized surprise snacks and food items, and this box is huge. It's available in the U.S., Spain, France, Italy, Germany, and the U.K. Boxes cost only $19.99 per month and shipping is free! I can't get over that price. I think you'll understand more once you see how much stuff is in this box!
I took a picture of the box with an old Birchbox on top for scale. I 100% did not expect the box to be this big! It's also about 10 inches or so tall (that's my estimate, could be more or less, but the general idea is that this is a huge box for only $19.99).
Everything is carefully packaged, and I loved the sticker on top of the paper wrapping!
Some of the lighter items were at the top of the box, with the bottles and heavier items wrapped in bubble wrap towards the bottom. It's obvious that everything was packaged with care.
Before I show you all of the products inside, let me backtrack a little and tell you more about the service itself. The boxes ship on the 19th of each month and will have at least 10 full-sized products for less than what you would pay in stores and from a variety of brands. Once you try everything, review the products on the Degustabox site for five points per survey. Once you amass 100 points you can get a free box! You can also earn points by referring friends (50 points per referral) and purchasing gift subscriptions (25 for one month, 50 for three months, 75 for six months).
I wish I had filmed my reaction from start to finish as I unboxed this Degustabox! The first thing I said when I saw it on my doorstep was something along the lines of "holy sh*t," and the excitement grew from there. Every item I pulled out was a winner! Here's what was inside:
- Honees Cough Drops - I had a nasty sinus infection with post-nasal drip when I got this box, so these cough drops could not have come at a better time. They are filled with pure liquid honey and cool the nasal passages with essential oils of eucalyptus, peppermint, and lemon. They were so soothing and just what I needed.
- Haribo Sour Gold Bears - I LOVE Haribo gummy bears! I also love sour candies and I didn't even know these came in a sour variety. I have this bag on my desk at work and I love eating a few here and there as a treat to help me get through the work day. They're quite sour, but they have great flavors. My favorite is the pineapple one.
- Wise Popcorn - This came in two flavors: Sea Salt and Cinnabon. Yes, Cinnabon. I really liked the Sea Salt because it was light and airy, but the Cinnabon flavor is just out of this world. These are a great snack alternative to heavier things like chips.
- Vita Coco Coconut Oil - This 100% organic, virgin coconut oil is cold pressed and can be used in a variety of ways. I've never actually cooked with coconut oil, but I love using it on my skin (especially my cuticles) and hair as a deep moisturizer.
- Orchard Valley Cashews and Cranberry Almond Cashew Trail Mix - I have to admit that I passed these off to my dad and brother because I'm not the biggest fan of cashews and almonds, but they said they were delicious! Both snacks are verified non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project and are free from artificial colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
- Elmhurst Harvest Real Walnut Milk - I've never had walnut milk before, but this sounds interesting. I don't like drinking non-bovine milks by themselves, but I will definitely use this to mix into smoothies. It's made with real walnuts (hence the name) and has equivalent calcium to traditional 2% milk.
- Briannas Italian Vinaigrette - I love vinaigrettes and I think this one will be perfect to use in a pasta salad. It's made with vinegar, choped olives, romano cheese, rosemary, and basil.
- Topo Chico Flavored Sparkling Water and Mineral Water - These are the featured products of the month and are from Mexico. Topo Chico waters have been bottled at the source since 1895, which was a favorite of an Aztec princess, according to legend. I haven't tried the mineral water, but the sparkling water had a light lime flavor and was incredibly refreshing.
- Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki - This has no preservatives or additives and is great for grilling, baking, or stir-frying. I'm going to use this as a chicken marinade for sure!
- Jif Cinnamon Peanut Butter - You guys, CINNAMON PEANUT BUTTER! Can you tell that I love cinnamon? I had no idea this existed and I'm so glad it was in the box! It's delicious and I absolutely love it. It has seven grams of protein, too.
Can you believe this box only costs $19.99? I still can't. There are so many full-sized products! This is such a great deal.
Bottom Line: If you're looking for a fun way to try full-sized versions of new foods then Degustabox is the perfect box for you! Between their huge boxes, review rewards program, and free shipping, I can't get over what an amazing value it is!