*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
Beauty Box 5 costs $12 per month and shipping is free to U.S. addresses ($3 to Canada). Each box has five deluxe samples and full-sized items ranging from skincare to makeup to haircare, and more!
I really liked the variety in this month's box. I like a good mix of fun and practical, and this theme definitely delivered on that. Here's what was inside:
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil ($18, full-sized) - I've used this Chella pencil before and I love it for lining the inner corners of my eyes. You can use it wherever you please, but the info card also suggest using it to line your waterline and accentuate your cupid's bow.
- Colour Me Fragrances in Femme Red (price unknown) - This is a small sample vial, but a full-sized bottle retails for $10. The other possible option was Femme Gold, which has notes of fruit and citrus. I got Femme Red, which is floral and spicy. I'm on the fence with this one--I like it, but it's strong. It's definitely a "night" scent.
- Emery + Ivory Custom Nail Appliques ($12.99, full-sized) - I love getting nail appliques and the design I got is just my style (see photo below).
- Real Her Moisturizing Lipstick in I Love Myself ($18, full-sized) - I have so many lip products, so I didn't open this right away, but the shade is a nice nude. The formula is a mix of gloss and matte that leaves lips moisturized and pigmented.
- Amlactin ULTRA Hydrating Body Cream ($2.99, full-sized) - This is a nice little travel-sized body cream. The Amlactin brand is great for me, especially during winter, because my skin gets really dry. This is specially formulated to combat Keratosis Pilaris, a condition that cause rough patches of skin.
Bottom Line: Almost every item in this box was full-sized, which is a great deal in my opinion. I'm really excited to try the Emery + Ivory nail appliques, and I know the Amlactin lotion will come in handy.