*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
The Happy Life Rocks is a little box of happiness that sends pampering products made with natural ingredients and essential oils, without any harsh chemicals. Each box may contain candles, wax melts, soaps, and bath bombs that were specially selected for that month.
There are three payment plans:
- Monthly: $25 per month
- Three Month Prepay: $75 every three months
- Six Month Prepay: $137.50 every six months
- 12 Month Prepay: $287.50 every 12 months
When I typed in my address (NY), a shipping charge of $8.32 was added, so I think shipping costs will depend on where you live.
The box is medium-sized and packaged with recyclable materials. I have to admit that the little flecks of yellow paper kind of got all over, even when I was trying to be careful while unpacking it, but they did help protect the items and are easy to recycle. I always appreciate when boxes use recyclable packaging.
There was also a card with the following quotation on one side:
Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. - Mae Jemison
I was so giddy when I was opening this box because I loved every item! I really was making "ooh!" and "ahh!" sounds as I went through everything! There were five items total with a good variety of scents.
- Candle in Morning Mimosas - This smells so good! It's has sweet and juicy notes of orange and will be nice to burn during the winter to remind me of summer. There is no size listed on the jar, but my best estimate is that it's about 2 ounces.
- Fizzy Bath Bomb in Bed of Roses - I love bath bombs so much, but unfortunately flowery scents (especially rose) make me sneeze like crazy. I wouldn't go so far to say as I'm allergic but I usually can't use them. It's too bad, because this bath bomb is really pretty. You can't tell from the photo above (my fault), but there are rose petals within it.
- Scented Wax Melts in Morning Mimosas - This is a good sized wax melt with six pieces, so it'll last a while.
- Fresh Handmade Soap in O' Honey Child - I love handmade soaps because they're always so pretty, and this one is no exception. It's made with shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, glycerin, and cosmetic grade colorants. The fragrance is light and sweet.
- Soap Mesh Saver Pouch - I wasn't sure what this was at first, but it has an opening in it and I think you use it to store your soap in between uses in the shower (or wherever you decide to hang it). It'll allow the soap to dry out without making a mess.
Bottom Line: I'm very happy with this box-- it had all of my favorite things: soap, a candle, wax melts, a bath bomb, and a handy accessory! I think it's a great deal and I love that everything is made with natural ingredients.
Since I can't use the bath bomb, I'd like to give it away to one of my readers. Enter using the Rafflecopter below. This sweepstakes is open to residents of U.S. and Canada aged 18+ only. I will be shipping you the prize directly.