*Disclaimer: This product was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review.
GLOW for a cause was founded by an artist, teacher, and skincare productista named Johanna Querry Smith. They use the finest and purest ingredients available to craft pampering products that also give back to their non-profit partners. 5% of all sales is donated to these partners, which include:
- Cowgirls vs. Cancer - provides retreat scholarships for women with breast cancer to experience healing with horses and yoga in Montana
- Boston Firefighter's Burn Foundation - comprised of Boston firefighters who volunteer their time to provide emotional and financial support to burn victims and their families
- The Red Sox Foundation - provides tutoring, mentoring, enrichment programs, and college scholarships to academically-talented but economically disadvantaged students through their Red Sox Scholars Program
- MaxFund Animal Adoption Center - a true no-kill animal shelter in Colorado that gives injured, abandoned, and abused animals a second chance at life
- The Gathering Place - the only drop-in center in Denver for women, children, and transgender people who are experience homelessness or poverty
- Berni's Journey - a cinematic quest that serves as a mirror to reflect on universal themes of happiness, hope, and living authentically.
As you can see, their partners span a wide breadth of causes, so you can feel great knowing that your purchase is helping a lot of people!
I received the Wish Body Butter to review and I cannot rave enough about it! The cream is rich and thick, the way I like a body butter to be. My favorite part is the scent, though; it smells absolutely amazing! The Wish scent has notes of sparkling light florals, white tea, and bergamot. It's a great mix of sweet with a little bit of floral and I can't get enough of it.
The Body Butter is free from parabens, phthalates, gluten, and is cruelty-free and made in the USA. It has moisturizing oils of coconut, jojoba, sunflower, and Vitamin E to protect the skin. I love this for winter because there's just something so luxurious about using a nice, creamy body butter in the cold winter months. Less moisture in the air means much dryer skin, and using this after the shower is like wrapping yourself in a soft blanket. I know that may sound like an odd simile, but I just feel like I'm adding another layer of warmth and protection when I use this!
GLOW for a cause has many other Body Butters available in different scents, plus perfumes, candles, facial moisturizers, and clay scrubs.
Bottom Line: I love the GLOW for a cause Wish Body Butter, especially because it's from a company that gives back to several non-profit organizations. If you're looking for an affordable way to pamper yourself, you must check them out!