*Disclaimer: This box was sent to See, Shop, Love! in exchange for an honest review. Post contains affiliate links.
Degustabox is easily my favorite food subscription for a lot of reasons. First and most importantly, they always send delicious full-sized items! They're also incredibly affordable at only $19.99 per month with free shipping to the U.S. If you live in the UK, check out their UK box here.
Each month you'll get at least 10 full-sized foods that run the gamut from candy and chips to sauces and drinks. I've gotten a ton of new items in past boxes that are now regular favorites. You can also earn points by reviewing each item and/or referring friends, and once you earn 100 points you can trade them in for a free box!
January's box featured 10 items plus one bonus for people who filled out a survey for Degustabox last month, Here's what was inside:
- One & Done Seasoning - This is the bonus item that was sent to some of the survey respondents from last month. The packaging says it's "the new salt and pepper" and it's made with salt, spices, dehydrated garlic and onion, and paprika, plus a few others. I'm going to use it as a rub for chicken.
- Jolly Time Healthy Pop - Five cups of this microwave popcorn is only 100 calories, so it's a great snack without a ton of guilt. It's 100% whole grain, gluten-free, and non-GMO. I love popcorn as a snack and I might take a few bags to munch on at work.
- Live Smart Kids Bars - Each box had one of four flavors and I received Berry Good. It's nut-free, vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO. The bar is a brown crisp rice base with raisins and cranberries and will be a good breakfast on-the-go.
- Welch's Fruit n' Yogurt Snacks in Strawberry - I could easily eat this entire box in one sitting! These are little fruit snacks made with real strawberry that's covered in yogurt. They're so good and are also available in blueberry and cherry.
- Cello Whisps - These are an award-winning snack made with 100% parmesan cheese baked into little crisps. I ate one on its own and, although I love parmesan cheese, it was a bit too strong for me to eat more than one as a snack. But I could definitely see myself using these as a garnish on salads and pastas.
- McDonnells Indian Korma Curry Sauce - This sauce is a creamy coconut-flavored curry sauce created with a unique spice blend. I like using sauces like these with chicken in the slow cooker, which is exactly what I'll use this for.
- Hungry Jack Complete Pumpkin Spice Pancake and Waffle Mix - I wish I had a waffle maker so I could make pumpkin spice waffles, but pancakes will be just as good! All you need to do to make these is add water to the mix so it's an easy breakfast.
- ALO Refresh in Cucumber and Cantaloupe - This is an aloe vera beverage blended with cucumber and cantaloupe. It's non-GMO and made with straight-from-the-leaf aloe vera juice. I've had this drink before in the original variety and I liked it. If the aloe vera sounds weird to you I suggest still giving it a try because I found it to be a sweet and satisfying juice.
- Go Organically Fruit Snacks - These are so good! They don't taste as artificial as some other fruit snacks I've tried, which makes sense because they're made with USDA-certified organic fruit. They're also non-GMO, gluten-free, and preservative-free.
- Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals - Ginger tea is my favorite type of tea, not only for the taste but also for the way it settles my stomach after I've eaten a bit too much (which I do often during this time of year). These are individual sachets of ginger and honey crystals that you can dissolve into water for a quick cup.
- Entenmann's Little Bites in Party Cake - These brought me back to my childhood and school lunches. They're yummy little cakes with birthday cake sprinkles inside and were super moist and delicious.
Bottom Line: This was another lovely box from Degustabox! I already dug into a lot of the snacks and will definitely use the others. My favorites this month were the Go Organically fruit snacks and the Welch's Fruit n Yogurt.