Friday, March 16, 2012

Cruelty-Free Beauty at EdenFantasys!

A few days ago I posted about how it's easy to support cruelty-free companies, so I figured it was only fair that I introduce you to one that I think is really great!  EdenFantasys is an online retailer that sells adult products, which I have blogged about before.  But for those who aren't interested in R-rated merchandise, never fear--there are plenty of G-rated products available there, too.


I'm specifically referencing their "Beauty and Body" section, which is home to tons of great skincare and beauty items.  I was pleased to see Cake Beauty products available, since they're a really fun cruelty-free company.  I've got my eye on their Velveteen Hand Creme, since no matter what I do my hands are always really dry.  This one sounds wonderfully luxurious!  There are four scents to choose from: Un-Sweet (unscented), It's a Slice, Coconut/Vanilla, and Raspberry Kiss/Vanilla.  I think I'd like that last option the best.

There is such a broad range of Cake Beauty products available at EdenFantasys, which really makes me happy.  There are hair products, cosmetics, lotions...take a look for yourself!  You can use the link provided in the paragraph above to go directly to the Beauty and Body section, if you want to bypass seeing the adult toys.  For those who might be interested in the more adult products that EdenFantasys offers, there is plenty of variety there, too.
Bottom Line: If you're interested in cruelty-free beauty products that are diversified and high quality, I'd recommend checking out the Cake Beauty products that EdenFantasys has for sale!  I know I'll be ordering some soon.

*Disclaimer: I wrote this post in exchange for an online gift code from EdenFantasys.  I was not otherwise compensated for this post, and the honest opinions here are entirely my own.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't found a product from EdenFantasys that I don't love. I just ordered half a dozen of their bath towels while they are on sale. My grands can go through some towels when they are here. I have not tried this product but I will go add it to my wishlist when I leave your site. I also like cruelty free products and this hand cream sounds velvety soft. I keep hand cream in ever nook and cranny in my house. I hate dry hands. Thank you for sharing this product! I'm off to go add. Yippeee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.