Monday, August 5, 2013

Graze Box #2 Review

I raved about my first graze box to everyone I knew, and the second box was just as exciting!  I've only tried a few food subscriptions, but this one is by far the best.


If you haven't heard of graze, be sure to check out my first review, which I'll link to at the end of the entry.  This service is so affordable and offers you plenty of payment options, but my favorite part is that the snacks are all so yummy-looking!  I was pretty pleased with this assortment; I disliked one of the snacks but it was a personal preference thing as opposed to it tasting bad.

 
 


  • Super Fiery Seeds - roasted chili pumpkin and sunflower seeds
    I originally had these rated as "like" on my profile, but after trying them I realized that I didn't love them as much as I thought I would.  I wish that they had more seasoning on them and that they were much spicier.  They were definitely a good option for a salty snack, though; they're much better than reaching for potato chips.
  • Pomodoro Rustichella - cheese croutons, tomato, basil, and oregano almonds and mini tomato breadsticks
    I don't love almonds, but I still was excited to try this snack because I love cheesy-flavored things.  The mini tomato breadsticks sounded wonderful, too.  I ended up changing this snack to just "try" on my profile.  I liked it, but I didn't love it so much that I wanted to receive it very often (at least for now -- I'd rather try the other snacks first).
  • Toffee Apple - sticky toffee sauce with granny smith apple slices
    This snack was so yummy!  I love toffee, caramel, butterscotch -- all of that.  This was absolutely delicious and my favorite snack of the box.  The apple slices were soft but not too soft, and the toffee sauce was nice and sweet.  I changed this to a "love" rating after sampling it.
  • Love Mix - apricots, goji berries, and cherries
    I had never tried goji berries before so I wanted to give this one a shot.  I found that I don't like them at all after sampling this snack.  I wanted to like it because it sounds like a great fruit mixture, but overall they just weren't my favorite combination of fruits.  This was definitely a high quality snack, so I think anyone who likes these fruits would love it!

Bottom Line: My second box from graze was still a lot of fun to get, and I can't wait to get my third.  I still have it set to deliver twice a month because I think once a month would be too much time in between shipments for me.  I highly recommend this service!

Previous graze reviews: Box 1

*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.