Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Final Little Black Bags!

If you haven't heard, Little Black Bag is going out of business.  They say that they're "merging with Pose," but LBB as we know it will no longer exist after May 5th.  They've been holding crazy sales the past month or so, and I took full advantage and purchased two final bags.  This review is for two separate shipments, but it'll be my last LBB review ever!


My first bag consisted of six items and cost me $49.64.  Right after I closed that bag I opened another for $20.90 during the handbag sale, and that bag had a total of six items as well.  I was very happy with both shipments and was glad that I could go out on a good note with no missing, broken, or out of stock items.  I am very thankful that I never got the dreaded "out of stock" email from LBB that so many other users have had.  That's one of the main reasons why I'm not surprised LBB is going out of business -- they've been screwing up too many things for far too long!

Anyway, let's start with the jewelry and beauty items I got:
  • Bindy Multi Beaded Bracelet - I actually got the black/brown one with this shipment.  The crystal one was from a previous bag (not included in this review), but I forgot so I took a photo of both and included both in my video review.
  • Lydell NYC Triangle Bangle Set
  • Stephan & Co. Bar Pendant Necklace
  • Stephan & Co. Bee Earrings - These can be seen in a separate photo further down in the post
  • Madison Reed Shampoo and Conditioner - This was a beauty extra
Watch my video review to see the rest of the items and my full thoughts on all of them:


Bottom Line: It's probably better for me and my wallet that LBB is going out of business!  Now it'll be easier to show some restraint when it comes to purchasing handbags.

See more photos of my items after the "read more."


Lydell NYC Triangle Bangles

Stephan & Co. Bee Earrings

SPL and Goose Creek Candle Co. candles

LIONEL Mini Woven Bobo Satchel

London Fog Tate Tote

London Fog Wesley Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.