Monday, May 26, 2014

Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin & Nails Gummies Review #HairSkinNails

My experience with vitamin supplements is very limited.  I used to buy an adult gummy multivitamin supplement on a regular basis, but I kind of stopped taking them out of laziness (I know, it's pretty bad).  When I was contacted by Smiley360 to review the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies, I figured it would be a good way for me to get back into the habit of taking a daily supplement.


I used these gummies for 30 days as part of the Nature's Bounty 30-day Hair, Skin and Nails Challenge.  You can sign up to take the challenge here, where they also have weekly contests to win spa treatments and other fun prizes.  The bottle contained 80 gummies total, with no milk/lactose, artificial flavors, soy, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish, or sodium.  The three main ingredients are Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Biotin, which all work to strengthen hair and nails and keep skin looking great.


The gummies are about the size of a dime and gumdrop-shaped.  I took two once a day, but you could also take them twice a day if you wanted to.  I loved the flavor--they tasted like strawberry and were really yummy.  The instructions say to take them with a meal, which goes for all vitamin supplements (your body better absorbs the nutrients that way).  The nutrients help support natural beauty from within: Vitamin E contributes to skin health, Vitamin C is involved with collagen production, and biotin acts at the base of the nail and also promotes healthy hair.

Watch my quick video review below to see how these gummies worked for me.

Bottom Line: I would recommend the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies to anyone who is looking to boost their beauty routine.  They're easy to take and taste great, and certainly won't hurt the appearance of your hair, skin, and nails!

*Disclaimer: I received a product to review as part of the Smiley360 Blogger Program.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I saw this post! I got a sample of these not too long ago and I loved the flavor. I take Biotin because I have a condition that makes my nails brittle and my hair thin, so these are much more fun than just a boring capsule! Thanks for the comprehensive review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do taste fantastic, I think you'd like them a lot! I'm glad the review helped :)

      Delete
  2. I recently reviewed these as well and I'm a fan. Great post!
    http://chelseapearl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.