Saturday, May 23, 2020

Bespoke Post "Blue" Review and $20 Off Coupon

I've been subscribed to Bespoke Post for a while now but I don't order a box every month. Not to say that the products they feature aren't high quality, because they always are, but I usually only order when there's something I really like and know I will use. This month, the Blue box was perfect!

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, Love!


Bespoke Post is targeted towards men, but I think their boxes are appropriate for all genders. They do occasionally release "For Her" boxes, too.

Boxes cost $45 per shipment and you can skip as many months in a row as you'd like. With tax and shipping to New York, my boxes come out to $52.87 (shipping is $3.95 and taxes probably only apply to NY and CA).


Bespoke Post releases new boxes with different themes each month. If you don't like any of the new releases, you can also order past boxes. So far I've ordered three: Dim (Phillips Hue smart lights), Marshmallow (pillows), and now Blue. You can read my review of the Dim box here. I didn't review Marshmallow because, well, I got lazy (the pillows are fantastic, though).


I hadn't gotten a box in a few months, so when I saw Blue was a new release for May I decided to pick one up. I'm glad I did, because this box quickly sold out.

Blue features upgraded home accessories from United By Blue, an excellent eco-friendly brand. They are a certified B-Corporation, meaning they have passed testing to prove they create ethically-sourced, sustainable goods. Their individual mission includes removing as much trash from the oceans and waterways as possible.



This box was a bit customizable. The first item is the United By Blue Enamel Mug, which I chose in the "Folk and Fauna" style. The other choice was a turquoise/green design with a camping van that says "Mountain Bound." These came in a set of two and I love them. The design is so pretty and the mug is made of pretty lightweight enamel-dipped steel, making it great for camping.


The main reason I chose this box was because of this Out-of-Doors Candle. I'm obsessed with home scent products, especially anything that's woodsy. There were four candles to choose from, and I picked Tioga Woods, a blend of "deep wood tones with cedar and sandalwood." I absolutely love it. It's hard to describe the scent, but I think it's perfect -- slightly sweet with lovely woody notes.



The candle is small (three ounces) and only has a 10 hour burn time, so I burned it about halfway down and will now use my candle warmer to keep it going for as long as possible (it's a warm base that melts the wax without needing to burn the wick. Highly recommend getting one to lengthen the life of your favorite candles!).

The other candle scents were Surf (bright, fresh aroma with notes of sea salt and ocean air), Log Cabin (warm and spice-forward with ginger root and hints of citrus), and Mountain Peak (crisp and refreshing with notes of sage and wood). Frankly, they all sound amazing I would definitely purchase them individually to have the full set.


Rounding out this box are the Stainless Steel Straws and SoftHemp Sock in Navy.



To be honest, I don't love stainless steel straws. I am all for reusable ones, I just buy ones that are made of plastic because I find the steel hurts my teeth. That being said, these are a great set of four straws with a cleaning brush included. They're made from durable, kitchen-grade stainless steel and will last for years.


The SoftHemp Socks are so soft and cozy! They're made with hemp, hence the name, which can be grown nearly anywhere and uses a fraction of the water that traditional fabrics consume. The hemp blend in the socks creates a plush feel that is also four times as durable as regular cotton. These fit men's sizes 8-12 and women's 10-13. I wear a women's 5.5, so they're big on me, but that's fine -- they'll be extra cozy when winter rolls around again.
Bottom Line: This is my favorite Bespoke Post box yet. It's the first box I've gotten that had a variety of products and I loved all of them. The assortment was well balanced and I'm glad to have learned about United By Blue.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had found your article sooner, but now I'm here. I like your fresh points in this content. That's just so very refreshing. bespoke box in the most outclass designs and shapes available exclusively at bespoken. ranging from customized packaging to offset metallic printing we have it all sorted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to think I need to reconsider my own thoughts on this topic. That's how highly influential your views are in this article. I'm sure I'm not the only reader who feels this way. bespoke box in the most outclass designs and shapes available exclusively at bespoken. ranging from customized packaging to offset metallic printing we have it all sorted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Printing and Designing are the major part of any product. If you have a product then making design of that product is compulsory because without any designing or printing you can't get target audience. We are basically provide many designing services likehang tags and many others as user desires. It is US based company that provides these services at affordable prices. We have name in the international market because of providing value to their customers. if you are looking for manufacturing tag boutique and printing services then feel free to contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We take as much time as is needed to comprehend your business and your objectives. By working with you, we plan and foster web design services and convey drawing in showcasing arrangements, permitting you to acquire critical business advantage over your opposition.

    We profoundly esteem our administrations. We express to you in a reasonable language how our citations have been set up, directing the whole plan process and offer help after conveyance of tasks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.