Monday, November 23, 2020

TONYMOLY All You Need Mask Set Review

I recently picked up the TONYMOLY All You Need Mask Set as a gift for myself. It would also make a great gift for the skincare lover in your life!

*Disclaimer: This box was purchased by See, Shop, love!

TONYMOLY is one of my favorite Korean skincare brands. Their products are affordable, effective, and often really cute, too.

This set contains 13 of their best-selling masks for only $25 (a $48 value). I purchased it directly from their website, and they are currently offering free shipping on orders of $50+.

The back of the box lists all of the masks and their ingredients (click the photo to view larger). There are 10 face masks and three under eye masks.

I love sheet masks. I've heard some criticism that they don't do anything, but I disagree. I'm not a dermatologist or expert in any way, but I use sheet masks at least twice a week and they make my skin feel soft and hydrated after, plus it's a soothing way to relax at the end of the day.

The TONYMOLY masks are shaped well to fit my face (I've had others that hang too long on the nose or chin areas) and have enough serum inside to be effective but not drip everywhere.

There are three Master Lab masks:

  • Master Lab Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask (moisturizing)
  • Master Lab Vitamin C Sheet Mask (brightening)
  • Master Lab Collagen Sheet Mask (elasticity)

Three under eye masks:

  • I'm Lemon Gel Eye Patch (brightening)
  • I'm Charcoal Gel Eye Patch (purifying)
  • I'm Red Wine Gel Eye Patch (firming)

And rounding out the set are seven of their "I'm..." masks, which are the ones I see in stores most often:

  • I'm Lavender (hydrating)
  • I'm Aloe (moisturizing)
  • I'm Honey (nourishing)
  • I'm Hemp (calming)
  • I'm Charcoal (pore care)
  • I'm Rose (vitalizing)
  • I'm Cherry Blossom (brightening)

I love this mask set. I usually spend anywhere form $3-$8 per mask when I buy them individually from various brands, so $25 for 13 of them is an excellent value. I'll use all of these and I like that they have several mask types for all different skincare needs.

Bottom Line: The TONYMOLY All You Need Mask Set makes a great gift! You can treat yourself or someone else to this great kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.