My box came with eight items total, including two profile products. These are extras that Daily Dose of Green picked out for me based on my informational profile that I filled out at the start of my membership. I really like this feature because they've always sent me awesome profile picks!
Here's the rundown of what was inside of my box:
- Love Thyself Skincare 100% All Natural Stretch Mark/Scar Formula - I received two little jars of this unscented cream (they're inside of the black pouch in the photo above). I will probably pass these along to someone else because I don't have a use for them at the moment.
- Cousin Mary Jane Toasted Hemp Seeds with Sea Salt - I haven't tried these yet but I'm really intrigued by them. I like salty snacks, so I'm going to take these to work and munch on them when I get hungry before lunch. They can be eaten alone or in salads, oatmeal, etc. They sound pretty good, so hopefully I'll enjoy them.
- Cousin Mary Jane Hemp Hearts - These are described as a "delicate, nutty tasting food" with a softer consistency than the hemp seeds. I just opened up the pack and ate a few and they definitely remind me of peanuts. I like them!
- 22 Days Nutrition Plant Protein Power in Vanilla - I have received these in other boxes before and I don't use protein powders, so I'll give these to someone else.
- Homefree Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - These were so delicious! I absolutely loved them. Sometimes gluten-free products can taste a little off, but I would have never known these were gluten-free if the package hadn't said so. I highly recommend these cookies to everyone!
- Homefree Gluten Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookes - Originally Daily Dose of Green was going to send us a Vanilla flavor instead, but decided to send the double chocolate chip because the weather was cool enough to ship chocolate. I liked these a lot, too.
- Blissoma Refine Clay Mask - This was one of my profile products and it is perfect for me! I love beauty products, and I use clay masks often for my combination skin. This one is excellent for acne, hyperpigmentation, and dry skin.
- Be Natural Organics Hyaluronic Serum - This is a repeat product for me, but I think I received my first vial of it in my first Daily Dose of Green box, which was sent to me to review. They didn't have a user profile for me at the time, so technically this wouldn't have been a repeat if I hadn't gotten that first box to review.
Bottom Line: Overall I have loved my Daily Dose of Green boxes and I definitely recommend it as an affordable option for anyone who is interested in eco-friendly products. It costs $15 a month and shipping is free; you can sign up here. My favorite items in this month's box were the cookies and the Blissoma mask.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.