My jewelry stand is not pictured above because it was too large to fit into the frame with the other items without looking awkward (keep scrolling for pictures of it). I was very happy with this bag, and I think I got a pretty good deal for just under $40. I probably could have traded for the owl votive holder, but I just really wanted it and the add-to-bag price was low enough that I didn't mind.
- Sicura Italian Designs Parisian Love Jewelry Holder ($25) - I love it and I'm so glad I opened with it! I knew I wasn't going to trade it away for anything, so I just kept passing on offer after offer. When it was first released it was trading pretty high, too. I think the highest offer I got was somewhere around $50.
- skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleansing Cloths ($15) - I needed more cleansing cloths and I was stuck with some jewelry that I didn't want, so I traded them for these. I'm glad I got them because they're wonderful. They smell fantastic and they do a good job of removing my makeup, and they're also cruelty-free.
- Raj Imports Two Tone Animal Scarf ($28) - I over-offered like crazy for this because I just wanted a scarf instead of three jewelry pieces I didn't like. When it arrived it smelled kind of funny, like it had been left out in the rain or in the washing machine for too long. Overall, though, it's light and airy and a cute print (I got the pink version).
- Geranium Stone Bow Necklace ($19) - This necklace is really cute and semi-dainty, which I like. Normally it isn't a style that I would wear, but for some reason it caught my eye. I'm going to wear it with a peplum top tomorrow.
- Two's Company Vintage Owl Votive Holder ($23) - I love, love, love(!) this! I love owls and anything bird-themed, so I knew I had to have this to add to my bird collection. I already have a Scentsy warmer and another votive holder in the shape of an owl, so this guy fits right in. It's nice and heavy and good quality, and my little mini-candles fit perfectly inside.
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser ($4) - I didn't really want this, but I ended up with it because I couldn't trade it away. At one point I had three FAB items in my bag, but I was able to trade up two. I like that this brand is cruelty-free, but I already have a ton of skin care and this face cleanser contains a few semi-synthetic ingredients that I'd rather avoid.
Here's the jewelry stand! Most of my necklaces are too long to hang on it, so I got it with the intent of using it as a bracelet holder. I think it looks so pretty on my dresser (I moved it away from where I display it for the purposes of a clearer photo here), and I love the bird detail.
Bottom Line: I'm very happy with this Little Black Bag and I'm not as sad as I thought I would be at not having a handbag. The items are all great quality and I would definitely recommend them!
Check out more photos of my items after the "read more!"
|Geranium Stone Bow Necklace|
|Two's Company Vintage Owl Votive Holder, unlit and lit|
|skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleansing Cloths and First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser sample|
|Paraben- and cruelty-free!|
|Raj Imports Two Tone Animal Scarf|
|Closeup of the bird on the Sicura Italian Designs Parisian Love Jewelry Holder|
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.