Here's what was included in the box:
- BIC Tech Stylus 2 in 1 Pen - This is actually a pretty neat item, I think, but I wouldn't use it because BIC is not cruelty-free.
- 8-Bit Glasses by Loot Crate Labs - I think these are really funny and I hope Pete can get some use out of them! He isn't really into the whole kitschy thing, though, so he probably won't.
- Dead Pool-Aid T-Shirt by GraphicLab - I didn't get the reference, so today I learned that Deadpool is a Marvel character. This shirt definitely fits the theme of the box.
- Loot Crate Bot Sticker by Danger Brain - Well, a sticker is a sticker.
- Help a Brother Out by Hairbrained Design - This is also a sticker. I like the design and think it's pretty clever.
- Loot Crate Wall Tangrams by Walls360 - I think these are pretty neat, too. I'm not sure where Pete might use them, but you could make a fun design with them.
- Warheads Candies - The flavors he got were Black Cherry and Lemon. I used to love Warheads when I was younger!
- Stan Lee's Comikaze Golden Ticket - This is the one item that leaves me scratching my head, because I have no clue what it is. I'll have to touch base with Pete again to find out (I can't right now because he's working). I tried to Google it but came up short. I'm wondering if it gains you entrance to an event? Please excuse my n00bism!
Bottom Line: I think Loot Crate is really interesting and I'm glad a subscription service is out there targeting people with these interests. There are a plethora of beauty boxes out there, so finding one like this that is more unique is exciting to me. I'm curious to see what he gets for the next two months!
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.