Saturday, February 8, 2014

Celestial Seasonings VoxBox Review

It's been a while since I last participated in an Influenster campaign, so I was excited to be chosen for the Celestial Seasonings VoxBox!  I love tea and Celestial Seasonings is one of my favorite brands, so this was a perfect fit for me.


This VoxBox was titled "The Art of Green Tea" and it contained two different teas to sample.  I was already familiar with the regular Sleepytime tea (it's one of my favorites!), but I had never tried the green tea version.  The Honey Lemon Ginseng flavor was also new to me.  This polar vortex winter has been no joke, so a nice hot cup of tea has become a regular part of my day even moreso than before.


I thought that the packaging was great; Celestial Seasonings always does a good job of having beautiful artwork to accompany their delicious teas.  The Sleepytime tea was decaf, so (as the name suggests), I drank it before bed.  The flavor was similar to the original variety, but the addition of the green tea was subtle and very enjoyable.  The Honey Lemon Ginseng tea, made with white and green teas, was as smooth as the packaging promises.  I drank this one during the day, since it was not decaf.  As you can see from the packaging, both teas contained natural antioxidants as well.


The photo above shows the ingredient lists for both teas.  Both were gluten-free, and I loved that both contained minimal ingredients and natural flavors.  Each packet contained two tea bags, which I was glad to see because I just assumed they both only contained one.  For those who haven't tried Celestial Seasonings before, their tea bags do not come with a string attached, but I've never seen this as a negative.  As instructed, I placed the bag in my mug first and then poured the water over it.  The bag ends up floating to the top of the cup, so it can easily be removed with a spoon (or even just your fingers).

Bottom Line: I have nothing bad to say about this VoxBox!  As I've already said, Celestial Seasonings is one of my favorite tea brands, so I was glad to try two new teas of theirs.  I definitely recommend these teas, and all other Celestial Seasonings varieties, as the perfect cold weather drink!

*Disclaimer: I received these samples through the Influenster program.  I received no monetary compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I love any and all feedback and I read every comment.