Bestowed costs $19 a month or $209 for an entire year. The products in each box are selected by author and nutritionist Heather Bauer, and they include an informational booklet that goes into detail about why each product was chosen, and it even contains recipes and creative ideas on how to use the foods.
- R.W. Garcia MixtBag Yellow & Blue Corn Tortilla Chips - I noticed these chips first when I opened the box because I've had them before and I love them! They're really hearty and have a great crunch. My mom had just returned from a business trip to Arizona when I got this box, and she brought me back a jar of chipotle salsa that tasted wonderful with these chips.
- Wholly Granolly Clusters - Two flavors were included, Double Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Pretzel. I ate the Double Chocolate Chip right away and they tasted like bunches of cocoa crunch--very good! I haven't tried the Peanut Butter Pretzel yet but I bet they're great, too.
- Bakery On Main Carrot Cake Instant Oatmeal - I am not a fan of carrot cake so I'll be giving this to a friend to enjoy, but I've had other Bakery On Main products before and they are great quality. I bet this will taste delicious.
- Santa Barbara Bar in Coconut Almond - I'm actually on vacation right now and I packed this in my carry-on bag to eat as a snack. I haven't eaten it yet, but I most likely will tomorrow for a quick afternoon snack. It's gluten-, soy-, and GMO-free.
- Herbal Philosophy Feel Beautiful Tea - I love tea, especially loose-leaf teas. I haven't tried this one yet, either, but I'm looking forward to relaxing with a cup of it. Bestowed also suggested to try using this as a facial steam and toner, which I will probably try as well because I love using toners on my oily skin.
- Unreal Candy The Smooth One - Candy! I've had Unreal products before and they're very good. I haven't tried this particular candy bar, but it has chocolate, caramel, and nougat so I already know I'll love it. I also brought one of these with me on my trip to try.
Bottom Line: If you're looking for a fun food subscription that won't hurt your budget or your waistline, I think Bestowed is the perfect fit! They have always sent foods that taste great, so you don't have to sacrifice flavor for healthy with these products. Use coupon code HELLOYUM11 (expires 3/15) to get your first box for only $10 (normally $19)!
*Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Bestowed. I received no monetary compensation. Post contains affiliate links.